A Labor of Love, Stephany D. Miller - Today's Christian Videos
Embed crossover007 493 views 2010-10-02T02:24:43 "Some people in this career field do their job for the paycheck," Williams said. "They have to acknowledge that one day they may have cancer or be paralyzed. They never know what's going to happen, so they need to put in their mind that they're going to treat these people how they want to be treated, which is loved. I put a lot into my job because I want to be loved the same way."
More Today's Christian Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Encouraging Bible Verses to Get You through Today!Inspirational Videos
- I Fought For YouInspirational Videos
- Pray Thank Remember (Memorial Day)Inspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Christian Comedian Has BEST Response After Being Called FatComedy Videos
- Marines Sing Glorious Version Of ‘Lord, I Lift Your Name On High’Inspirational Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- 'Gut-Wrenching ‘Fallen Soldier’ Song Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Encounter with Jesus While He was Critically Injured - Ali Perez (NDE)Inspirational Videos
- Former Circus Lion Feels Grass For The First TimeInspirational Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- Memorial Day: The Unknown SoldierInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.