The Fear of the Lord - Inspirational Videos
Embed thewaychristianministries 946 views 2011-02-18T12:20:41 The Fear of the Lord Proverbs 1:7.... The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. This scripture does not recommend that we should be afraid of the Lord but rather we should be in awe of Him. We should respect the Lord and at the same time have a healthy dread of displeasing Him. With this attitude we will know Him and do what is right. This knowledge, once attained, will develop into heavenly wisdom and Christ-like discipline. We would be fools not to pursue and attain such qualities. Heavenly wisdom is the Godly application of the knowledge that comes from knowing God. Knowing God is having the intimate insights into God that come through our holy reverence and deep love for Him. The wisdom that comes out of this relationship is the manifestation of the character of Christ in us. What a high and attainable goal. Thank you Jesus.
More Inspirational Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Powerful Story About Music Brings A News Anchor To TearsInspirational Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- ‘Trust In You’ – Beautiful New Worship Song From Lauren DaigleMusic Videos
- 15-Year-Old STUNS Judges With ‘I Am A Man Of Constant Sorrow’Inspirational Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: Must-See Version of Psalm 91 Has Taken Us by StormEducation Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- STRANGERS SURPRISE WOMAN WITH GIVING MOBInspirational Videos
- Crosswalk.com: Does the Bible prescribe the a wife should stay with an abusive hus...Education Videos
- ‘Where I Am Right Now’ – Powerful Worship Song Will BLOW You AwayMusic Videos
- Couple Reunites For Precious Proposal At Wal-Mart After Being Divorced 43 YearsInspirational Videos
- Incredible Christian Remix Of ‘Let It Be’ Gave Me ChillsMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.