Class9_Science_Animal tissues - Education Videos
Embed nexteduvideos 1409 views 2013-03-09T05:49:04 Types of Animal Tissues include epithelial tissue, connective tissue, muscular tissue and nervous tissue.Epithelial tissues form a protective layer. Different types of epithelial tissues are classified based on their shape and function. Squamous epithelium are found in the organs to provide mechanical support. Columnar epithelium are found in the lining of the organs to facilitate the movement of nutrients. Glandular epithelium are found in the glands to produce secretions. Ciliated epithelium are found in the lining of the respiratory tract. Cuboidal epithelium are found in organs to provide mechanical support. Stratified epithelium are found in places of wear and tear. Connective tissue connects different organs. Different types of connective tissues are classified based on their shape and functions. Blood is a type of fluid connective tissue.
More Education Videos
- ‘Warrior’ – Powerful New Song From Steven Curtis ChapmanMusic Videos
- It Was A Typical Lip Dub Until A Phone Call Changed EVERYTHING!Inspirational Videos
- Christianity.com: If a Christian commits suicide, do they still go to heaven?-Joe ...Education Videos
- ‘Lord, I Lift Your Name On High’ – Group’s MercyMe Cover Will Give You CHILLS!Music Videos
- ‘War Room’ – Movie Trailer Proves Prayer Is POWERFULMovies
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Healing Bible Verses for You and Your FamilyInspirational Videos
- Depression. Lonliness. Sin. And God.Today's Christian Videos
- This Girl’s Cover of 'In Christ Alone' Will Knock You Down. WOW.Music Videos
- Casting Crowns - Jesus, Friend of Sinners (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- MercyMe - Shake (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- Blessed 5-Year-Old Sings Gospel Classic And Leaves Everyone In TEARS!Music Videos
- Christopher Duffley Sings The National Anthem. WOW. That Voice!Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.