Class9_Science_Animal tissues - Education Videos
Embed nexteduvideos 1493 views 2013-03-09T05:49:04 Types of Animal Tissues include epithelial tissue, connective tissue, muscular tissue and nervous tissue.Epithelial tissues form a protective layer. Different types of epithelial tissues are classified based on their shape and function. Squamous epithelium are found in the organs to provide mechanical support. Columnar epithelium are found in the lining of the organs to facilitate the movement of nutrients. Glandular epithelium are found in the glands to produce secretions. Ciliated epithelium are found in the lining of the respiratory tract. Cuboidal epithelium are found in organs to provide mechanical support. Stratified epithelium are found in places of wear and tear. Connective tissue connects different organs. Different types of connective tissues are classified based on their shape and functions. Blood is a type of fluid connective tissue.
More Education Videos
- Simon Thought She Was NUTS For Singing ‘Amazing Grace’…Until THIS!Inspirational Videos
- 1 Word In, All 4 Judges Turned Around. WHOA – She Is Good!Inspirational Videos
- This 12-Year-Old Just Gave 1 AMAZING Performance Of ‘His Name.’ THAT’S A Voice!Music Videos
- 4 Beautiful Women Start ‘Amazing Grace’ Flash Mob. WOW!Inspirational Videos
- 3 Gospel-Singing Contractors Bring CHILLS With ‘How Great Thou Art’Music Videos
- Sandi Patty - We Shall Behold Him (Live)Music Videos
- Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) Hillsong United cover- Lauren DaigleMusic Videos
- TobyMac - Speak LifeMusic Videos
- Laura Story - Blessings (Live)Music Videos
- ‘Friends’ – Michael W. Smith And Christian Artists Perform LiveMusic Videos
- ‘Redeemer’ – Nicole C. Mullen Performs This Favorite LIVE!Music Videos
- Scott Baio Talks Faith After Wife’s Cancer DiagnosisInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.