Class9_Science_Animal tissues - Education Videos
Embed nexteduvideos 1376 views 2013-03-09T05:49:04 Types of Animal Tissues include epithelial tissue, connective tissue, muscular tissue and nervous tissue.Epithelial tissues form a protective layer. Different types of epithelial tissues are classified based on their shape and function. Squamous epithelium are found in the organs to provide mechanical support. Columnar epithelium are found in the lining of the organs to facilitate the movement of nutrients. Glandular epithelium are found in the glands to produce secretions. Ciliated epithelium are found in the lining of the respiratory tract. Cuboidal epithelium are found in organs to provide mechanical support. Stratified epithelium are found in places of wear and tear. Connective tissue connects different organs. Different types of connective tissues are classified based on their shape and functions. Blood is a type of fluid connective tissue.
More Education Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: Must-See Version of Psalm 91 Has Taken Us by StormEducation Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Powerful American Idol Performance of Shout To The LordInspirational Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- Young Boy Sings ‘You Raise Me Up’ And Gets Every Judge To Turn AroundInspirational Videos
- POWERFUL Reminder That It Can Wait. Never Text Or Post And DriveInspirational Videos
- Weatherman Has Hilarious Wardrobe MalfunctionComedy Videos
- Bride Sings 'Look at Me' as She Walks Down the AisleMusic Videos
- Michael Buble And Blake Shelton Perform Heartfelt Duet Of ‘Home’Music Videos
- The Godly Truth About Bikinis - FINALLY Someone Gets It!Inspirational Videos
- Sisters Of The Bride Give The Best Wedding Toast EVER!Comedy Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: If Christians Prayed Ephesians 3 Like THIS, the Impact Could ...Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.