Steve Harvey: "I Am a New Christian" (Gospel Light Minute #50) - Ministry Videos
Embed glsociety 797 views 2012-05-13T06:29:04 At a Morehouse College event, he told the audience of how he became a "new Christian". And every day, he opens his radio show talking about his faith and in his own way, encouraging others to follow Christ and serve God as well. He said in an interview regarding his second divorce, 'It was honestly the toughest period ever in my entire life. But it highlighted my need to be a better Christian.' Along with talking about his faith often, he hosts the annual BET “Celebration of Gospel” event which features a who's who of Gospel singers and performers. His name is Steve Harvey.
More Ministry Videos
- ‘Warrior’ – Powerful New Song From Steven Curtis ChapmanMusic Videos
- When This Street Performer Started Singing 'You Raise Me Up' The Whole World Stopp...Inspirational Videos
- Christianity.com: If a Christian commits suicide, do they still go to heaven?-Joe ...Education Videos
- It Was A Typical Lip Dub Until A Phone Call Changed EVERYTHING!Inspirational Videos
- Teachers Start School Year With Hilarious Singing Flash MobComedy Videos
- Bob Smiley on MarriageComedy Videos
- Skit Guys - GraceInspirational Videos
- This Girl’s Cover of 'In Christ Alone' Will Knock You Down. WOW.Music Videos
- Casting Crowns - Jesus, Friend of Sinners (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- MercyMe - Shake (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- ‘Lord, I Lift Your Name On High’ – Group’s MercyMe Cover Will Give You CHILLS!Music Videos
- ‘War Room’ – Movie Trailer Proves Prayer Is POWERFULMovies
No playlists found for this account.