My 17th Birthday Party I was ProChoice - Silent No More - Today's Christian Videos
Embed reiserrelief 10437 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 It was my seventeenth birthday. I missed school that day, and my friend drove me to the hospital. I was admitted and put into a ward with other young ladies who were waiting for their abortions. Later, I was wheeled into the operating room and put under general anesthetic. I woke up bleeding, in pain, nauseated, and had a very large tell-tale bruise where the IV had been. Late that afternoon I was released. My friend picked me up to drive me home. We arrived at my home to my seventeenth birthday party. My whole family was there. I hid my hand to avoid any questions about the bruise. No one knew that night, as they celebrated the day I was born that I had taken the life of my first child.
More Today's Christian Videos
- Veritas - An American Anthology (Official Lyric Video)Music Videos
- Young Girl Leaves The Judges In AWE With Broadway ClassicInspirational Videos
- Christianity.com: Why do Christians advocate obeying the laws of Leviticus regardi...Education Videos
- When They Saw This Old Woman Sit At The Piano No One Expected THIS. Hang On Tight!Inspirational Videos
- Bluegrass Version Of ‘How Great Thou Art’ Will Take You BackMusic Videos
- 16-Year-Old’s Version Of ‘Believe’ Moves Judges To TEARSMusic Videos
- Christianity.com: Does the Bible teach that a Christian can be a practicing homose...Education Videos
- Powerful Performance of ‘Hallelujah’ by Bon JoviMusic Videos
- Hilarious Comedian Jeanne Robertson Tells Us Why Older People Shouldn’t Bungee Jum...Comedy Videos
- Gentlemen’s Trio Performs Incredible Patriotic MedleyMusic Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: “Be Still and Know” This Uplifting Version of Psalm 46 Today—...Inspirational Videos
- Country Guys Shock A Bored Simon With Incredible Line Dance RoutineInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.