Is Love the Only Command? - Ministry Videos
Embed learningtoserve 421 views 2012-05-25T10:29:05 Many in the church today believe that love is the only command, that if they simply love God and their neighbor they are fulfilling the commandments of God. They have this impression for good reason - pulling Bible verses out of context could lead you to this conclusion. But the truth is that "love" in this context is defined as "keeping the commandments". In other words, though we have the grace of our Savior, Jesus, we are not free to be disobedient; to the contrary, that grace should make us ever more obedient!
More Ministry Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- Hear The G.O.S.P.E.L. In 5 Minutes With This Powerful Spoken WordInspirational Videos
- Young Boy Stands Up In Church And Begs To Be AdoptedInspirational Videos
- Groom Sings Beautiful Song As Bride Walks Down the AisleInspirational Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Because He Lives - Dave's HighwayMusic Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Josh Groban Leaves You With Goosebumps After His Rendition Of ‘Bring Him Home’Music Videos
- Beautiful Rendition Of ‘Oceans (Where Feet May Fall)’ Will Warm Your HeartMusic Videos
- Man Stages Elaborate ER ProposalMovies
No playlists found for this account.