Is Love the Only Command? - Ministry Videos
Embed learningtoserve 533 views 2012-05-25T10:29:05 Many in the church today believe that love is the only command, that if they simply love God and their neighbor they are fulfilling the commandments of God. They have this impression for good reason - pulling Bible verses out of context could lead you to this conclusion. But the truth is that "love" in this context is defined as "keeping the commandments". In other words, though we have the grace of our Savior, Jesus, we are not free to be disobedient; to the contrary, that grace should make us ever more obedient!
More Ministry Videos
- Simon Thought She Was NUTS For Singing ‘Amazing Grace’…Until THIS!Inspirational Videos
- 1 Word In, All 4 Judges Turned Around. WHOA – She Is Good!Inspirational Videos
- This 12-Year-Old Just Gave 1 AMAZING Performance Of ‘His Name.’ THAT’S A Voice!Music Videos
- 4 Beautiful Women Start ‘Amazing Grace’ Flash Mob. WOW!Inspirational Videos
- 3 Gospel-Singing Contractors Bring CHILLS With ‘How Great Thou Art’Music Videos
- Sandi Patty - We Shall Behold Him (Live)Music Videos
- Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) Hillsong United cover- Lauren DaigleMusic Videos
- TobyMac - Speak LifeMusic Videos
- Laura Story - Blessings (Live)Music Videos
- ‘Friends’ – Michael W. Smith And Christian Artists Perform LiveMusic Videos
- ‘Redeemer’ – Nicole C. Mullen Performs This Favorite LIVE!Music Videos
- Scott Baio Talks Faith After Wife’s Cancer DiagnosisInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.