Is Love the Only Command? - Ministry Videos
Embed learningtoserve 447 views 2012-05-25T10:29:05 Many in the church today believe that love is the only command, that if they simply love God and their neighbor they are fulfilling the commandments of God. They have this impression for good reason - pulling Bible verses out of context could lead you to this conclusion. But the truth is that "love" in this context is defined as "keeping the commandments". In other words, though we have the grace of our Savior, Jesus, we are not free to be disobedient; to the contrary, that grace should make us ever more obedient!
More Ministry Videos
- ‘Are You Good Enough For God?’ – Powerful Modern Day ParableMinistry Videos
- ‘Sky Spills Over’ – Amazing New Michael W. Smith Will Leave You BreathlessMusic Videos
- Mother Sings ‘Amazing Grace’ Like You’ve Never Heard Before. So Many Chills!Music Videos
- Great Dane Saves His Human From Abusive BoyfriendInspirational Videos
- Christian Comedian Finds Humor In The BibleComedy Videos
- Stuttering Comedian WOWS Crowd With Hilariously Inspiring AuditionComedy Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Encounter with Jesus While He was Critically Injured - Ali Perez (NDE)Inspirational Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- Hilarious Christian Comedian Speaks The TRUTH On Working OutComedy Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Encouraging Bible Verses to Get You through Today!Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.