Is Love the Only Command? - Ministry Videos
Embed learningtoserve 323 views 2012-05-25T10:29:05 Many in the church today believe that love is the only command, that if they simply love God and their neighbor they are fulfilling the commandments of God. They have this impression for good reason - pulling Bible verses out of context could lead you to this conclusion. But the truth is that "love" in this context is defined as "keeping the commandments". In other words, though we have the grace of our Savior, Jesus, we are not free to be disobedient; to the contrary, that grace should make us ever more obedient!
More Ministry Videos
- The incredible testimony behind the song Dance Again by LIFE WorshipInspirational Videos
- Carrie Underwood’s Stunning Performance Of ‘O Holy Night’ Will Leave You Speechles...Music Videos
- You'll Be In AWE Of This Incredible A Cappella Christmas ClassicMusic Videos
- You'll FEEL God's Arms Of Love On This Heartfelt Performance With An AMAZING Endin...Music Videos
- Amazing Christmas Version Of 'Hallelujah' Reminds Us What The Season Is Really Abo...Music Videos
- Hilarious Family Sends Out Video Christmas Card In Their PajamasComedy Videos
- Funny Christmas Church SignsComedy Videos
- Jackie Evancho in a Stunning Christmas Performance of Silent NightInspirational Videos
- Awe-Inspiring Version Of ‘Mary, Did You Know?’ Will Leave You SpeechlessMusic Videos
- Darius Rucker Sings Emotional Holiday Song ‘What God Wants For Christmas’Music Videos
- Children Write Hilarious Christmas Song For Adults To Perform At ChurchComedy Videos
- Grocery Store Surprises Shoppers With AWESOME Version Of 'Jingle Bells'Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.