Is Love the Only Command? - Ministry Videos
Embed learningtoserve 389 views 2012-05-25T10:29:05 Many in the church today believe that love is the only command, that if they simply love God and their neighbor they are fulfilling the commandments of God. They have this impression for good reason - pulling Bible verses out of context could lead you to this conclusion. But the truth is that "love" in this context is defined as "keeping the commandments". In other words, though we have the grace of our Savior, Jesus, we are not free to be disobedient; to the contrary, that grace should make us ever more obedient!
More Ministry Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Powerful Story About Music Brings A News Anchor To TearsInspirational Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- ‘Trust In You’ – Beautiful New Worship Song From Lauren DaigleMusic Videos
- ‘Where I Am Right Now’ – Powerful Worship Song Will BLOW You AwayMusic Videos
- 15-Year-Old STUNS Judges With ‘I Am A Man Of Constant Sorrow’Inspirational Videos
- Christianity.com: Can a Christian practice yoga to the glory of God?-David Powliso...Education Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- MercyMe - Shake (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- Crosswalk.com: Does the Bible prescribe the a wife should stay with an abusive hus...Education Videos
- Couple Reunites For Precious Proposal At Wal-Mart After Being Divorced 43 YearsInspirational Videos
- Loving Husband Shows Blind Devotion To Wife After She Loses Her SightInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.