"Fabulous Parental Delusions” - Inspirational Videos
Embed joshmcdowellministry 319 views 2012-07-06T12:54:09 1) "Quality over quantity"; 2) "It's the big moments that count!" and 3) "When my kids are teens, the formative years are past." Josh shares three delusions that parents believe when parenting and are destructive to your relationship with your kids.
More Inspirational Videos
- Aerosmith’s Steven Tyler Sings Goosebump-Inducing ‘Amazing Grace’Music Videos
- Kathie Lee Gifford Honors Frank Gifford And The LORD!Inspirational Videos
- 4 High Schoolers Perform Insanely Talented Treadmill DanceMusic Videos
- Professional Dancer Surprises Ballerina Bride With EPIC Groomsmen DanceInspirational Videos
- Funny Mom Turns Our Thoughts Into Song With ‘I Wanna Go To Chick-Fil-A.’ LOL!Comedy Videos
- Blessed 5-Year-Old Sings Gospel Classic And Leaves Everyone In TEARS!Music Videos
- Hillsong United - Thank You (Music Video)Music Videos
- Dancing Illusion Will Leave You Saying ‘What?’Movies
- Twin Babies Hold Hands And Talk For The First TimeCute Videos
- Chris Tomlin - Jesus MessiahMusic Videos
- Michael W. Smith Gives All The Glory To The Lord With ‘I Lay Me Down’Music Videos
- Josh Groban and Celine Dion Sing A Heavenly Duet Of ‘The Prayer’Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.