"Fabulous Parental Delusions” - Inspirational Videos
Embed joshmcdowellministry 290 views 2012-07-06T12:54:09 1) "Quality over quantity"; 2) "It's the big moments that count!" and 3) "When my kids are teens, the formative years are past." Josh shares three delusions that parents believe when parenting and are destructive to your relationship with your kids.
More Inspirational Videos
- Little Boy Confuses Robber With Jesus And Changes His LifeInspirational Videos
- Young Girl Leaves The Judges In AWE With Broadway ClassicInspirational Videos
- Casting Crowns - Praise You In This Storm (Live)Music Videos
- Man Blows Judges Away With Worship Song AuditionInspirational Videos
- Christian Artists Sing ‘Here I Am To Worship’Music Videos
- Country Girl Gives Goosebumps With ‘How Great Thou Art’Music Videos
- Christianity.com: Does the Bible teach that a Christian can be a practicing homose...Education Videos
- INCREDIBLE performance of How Great Thou Art by Carrie Underwood with Vince GillMusic Videos
- Preacher Hugs Man Who Killed His FatherMinistry Videos
- Christian Comedian LOLs At What Her BFF Used Coupons OnComedy Videos
- 3 Simple Cups Show How God Washes Away Our SinsMinistry Videos
- CAPTIVE First TrailerMovies
No playlists found for this account.