"Fabulous Parental Delusions” - Inspirational Videos
Embed joshmcdowellministry 306 views 2012-07-06T12:54:09 1) "Quality over quantity"; 2) "It's the big moments that count!" and 3) "When my kids are teens, the formative years are past." Josh shares three delusions that parents believe when parenting and are destructive to your relationship with your kids.
More Inspirational Videos
- Nervous Man Nearly Breaks Down Before BLOWING The Crowd AwayInspirational Videos
- That's Amazing GraceMusic Videos
- This Kitty's Human Is Deaf. So She Learned His Language. And It's SO Precious!Cute Videos
- The Godly Truth About Bikinis - FINALLY Someone Gets It!Inspirational Videos
- Old Men STUN Everyone With Epic Dance NumberInspirational Videos
- Young Man Blows Audition Out Of The Water With ‘Blue Suede Shoes’Inspirational Videos
- Simon Stopped This 16-Year-Old Half Way Through. But You'll LOVE What She Did Next...Music Videos
- Casting Crowns - Praise You In This Storm (Live)Music Videos
- 16-Year-Old’s Version Of ‘Believe’ Moves Judges To TEARSMusic Videos
- Former Atheist’s Testimony Will Restore Your Faith In GodInspirational Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: You KNOW It's Coming, But This Powerful Version of Philippian...Inspirational Videos
- Young Girl’s Strong Voice Has Every Judge Trying To Win Her OverInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.