EXPLOSIVE ANGER: The DENNIS NAPIERALSKI Christian Testimony: 2 of 4 - Today's Christian Videos
Embed precioustestimonies 2709 views 2010-10-01T23:31:40 Anger is a normal emotion, but when we are not able to control it, we are a ticking time bomb without even realizing usually. Dennis was a walking anger time bomb, and being an alcoholic was the only way he knew how to try to keep it stuffed. Most people hooked on drugs are doing the same things: Trying to keep their emotional pain stuffed, when God tells us clearly in the Bible that we are to let GOD have our pain before it becomes something we give Satan place to bring forth even MORE pain in our lives.
More Today's Christian Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Young Man Blows Audition Out Of The Water With ‘Blue Suede Shoes’Inspirational Videos
- Sisters Sing Chilling Version Of ‘The Lord’s Prayer’Music Videos
- It Only Took 10 Seconds For This Energetic Singer To Seriously Impress The Judges!Inspirational Videos
- Young Boy Sings ‘You Raise Me Up’ And Gets Every Judge To Turn AroundInspirational Videos
- POWERFUL Reminder That It Can Wait. Never Text Or Post And DriveInspirational Videos
- Simon Wasn't Impressed By This Country Girl - Until She Took Him To CHURCH!Music Videos
- This Kitty's Human Is Deaf. So She Learned His Language. And It's SO Precious!Cute Videos
- Simon Stopped This 16-Year-Old Half Way Through. But You'll LOVE What She Did Next...Music Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- Michael Buble And Blake Shelton Perform Heartfelt Duet Of ‘Home’Music Videos
- The Godly Truth About Bikinis - FINALLY Someone Gets It!Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.