EXPLOSIVE ANGER: The DENNIS NAPIERALSKI Christian Testimony: 2 of 4 - Today's Christian Videos
Embed precioustestimonies 2632 views 2010-10-01T23:31:40 Anger is a normal emotion, but when we are not able to control it, we are a ticking time bomb without even realizing usually. Dennis was a walking anger time bomb, and being an alcoholic was the only way he knew how to try to keep it stuffed. Most people hooked on drugs are doing the same things: Trying to keep their emotional pain stuffed, when God tells us clearly in the Bible that we are to let GOD have our pain before it becomes something we give Satan place to bring forth even MORE pain in our lives.
More Today's Christian Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Encouraging Bible Verses to Get You through Today!Inspirational Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Dance Battle Between Good And Evil Will Leave Your Jaw On The FloorInspirational Videos
- Christian Comedian Has BEST Response After Being Called FatComedy Videos
- Royal Tailor - Ready Set Go (ft. Capital Kings) - Official Music VideoMusic Videos
- Pray Thank Remember (Memorial Day)Inspirational Videos
- I Fought For YouInspirational Videos
- 102-Year-Old Blows Out Birthday Candles In The Funniest WayComedy Videos
- Former Circus Lion Feels Grass For The First TimeInspirational Videos
- Rick Warren Helps You Discover God's Dream for Your LifeMinistry Videos
No playlists found for this account.