EXPLOSIVE ANGER: The DENNIS NAPIERALSKI Christian Testimony: 2 of 4 - Today's Christian Videos
Embed precioustestimonies 2770 views 2010-10-01T23:31:40 Anger is a normal emotion, but when we are not able to control it, we are a ticking time bomb without even realizing usually. Dennis was a walking anger time bomb, and being an alcoholic was the only way he knew how to try to keep it stuffed. Most people hooked on drugs are doing the same things: Trying to keep their emotional pain stuffed, when God tells us clearly in the Bible that we are to let GOD have our pain before it becomes something we give Satan place to bring forth even MORE pain in our lives.
More Today's Christian Videos
- It Was A Typical Lip Dub Until A Phone Call Changed EVERYTHING!Inspirational Videos
- ‘War Room’ – Movie Trailer Proves Prayer Is POWERFULMovies
- Christianity.com: If a Christian commits suicide, do they still go to heaven?-Joe ...Education Videos
- Blessed 5-Year-Old Sings Gospel Classic And Leaves Everyone In TEARS!Music Videos
- Kathie Lee Gifford Honors Frank Gifford And The LORD!Inspirational Videos
- ‘Warrior’ – Powerful New Song From Steven Curtis ChapmanMusic Videos
- This Girl’s Cover of 'In Christ Alone' Will Knock You Down. WOW.Music Videos
- MercyMe - Shake (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- Jackie Evancho and Peter Hollens Sing Beautiful A Cappella ‘Hallelujah’ DuetMusic Videos
- Twin Babies Hold Hands And Talk For The First TimeCute Videos
- Chris Tomlin at Passion - Lord, I Need YouMusic Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: “Be Still and Know” This Uplifting Version of Psalm 46 Today—...Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.