"Please" - Ministry Videos
Embed newwine316 7217 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 www.christianmediaentertainmentgroupcom This video speaks to an epidemic of lonliness we have witnessed in our contemporary culture over the past two decades. A year ago, a pastor friend of mine asked me to help him with a sermon illustrating this song with video . The songwriter who performs the song, Kevin Prosch, once commented in concert he had been invited to play in many secular stages throughout Europe and whenever he performed this song the reaction was exactly the same; an awkward silence: as if people weren't sure how to proceed having suddenly recognized something hiding deep inside yet just below the mask which had suddenly been revealed in daylight. Perhaps more stunning was this was the exact same reaction he received playing it in multitudes of church concerts as well. While we may list a variety of reasons, the result most definetely points to the obvious, we are less better off focusing on self fulfillment than when higher morales of unselfish devotion ruled society. 'Throwing the baby out with the bath water' so to speak has yielded us a terribly deep hole to fall in. I was given many of the photos from my friend for this project from his online sources, and have forgotten which artist I borrowed the pictures from, however thanks. The movie clips are from "Officer & A Gentleman.
More Ministry Videos
- Powerful Story About Music Brings A News Anchor To TearsInspirational Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- ‘Holy Spirit’ – Awe-Inspiring Kari Jobe Hit Will Move YouMusic Videos
- ‘Where I Am Right Now’ – Powerful Worship Song Will BLOW You AwayMusic Videos
- Loving Husband Shows Blind Devotion To Wife After She Loses Her SightInspirational Videos
- Skit Guys - Psalms for Lent: 1st SundayMinistry Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- ‘This I Know’ – Inspiring NEW Song From CrowderMusic Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: This Powerful Video of the "Love Chapter" Gave Me ChillsInspirational Videos
- Shout Out ‘We BELIEVE’ With This Praise-Worthy Newsboys HitMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.