Solitaire - Ministry Videos
Embed chuckneighbors 289 views 2013-07-17T17:29:04 Using the game of Solitaire as a metaphor for isolation and addictive behavior we listen on one man's thoughts. A great way to address our need for community. Excellent discussion starter anyone involved in recovery ministry.
More Ministry Videos
- ‘Are You Good Enough For God?’ – Powerful Modern Day ParableMinistry Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Encouraging Bible Verses to Get You through Today!Inspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Hilarious Christian Comedian Speaks The TRUTH On Working OutComedy Videos
- Mother Sings ‘Amazing Grace’ Like You’ve Never Heard Before. So Many Chills!Music Videos
- Great Dane Saves His Human From Abusive BoyfriendInspirational Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- Encounter with Jesus While He was Critically Injured - Ali Perez (NDE)Inspirational Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- Christian Comedian Has BEST Response After Being Called FatComedy Videos
- Christian Comedian Finds Humor In The BibleComedy Videos
- ‘Sky Spills Over’ – Amazing New Michael W. Smith Will Leave You BreathlessMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.