Poem Video "Hanging On To The Tree" - Today's Christian Videos
Embed tbarrett8 2624 views 2010-10-01T22:24:53 Written By Timothy Jon Barrett...Can you imagine how God grieves over us? He sent his only and precious Son, Jesus Christ, down to earth to take upon himself the sin of the world. And with this awesome sacrifice, our sins were nailed into the hands and feet of Jesus! The pain we should suffer, God allowed his Son to suffer for in our stead. And still to this day and till the end of time, our sins hang upon that tree, with our Savior to remind us of the suffering he received for us. And yet, When Jesus asks us to join him on the tree and suffer a little for him, we turn away and refuse to sacrifice. We need to realize that, that very tree from which Jesus hung, is our very and only source of true life. We are content in joining Jesus on the tree as long as adversity is not involved, but as soon as the wind blows, we float helplessly down loosing all of our worth in Christ. We have a choice to either die spiritually and never suffer for him, or we can cling on to our source of life, join our Lord in sufferings and keep "Hanging On To The Tree"!
More Today's Christian Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Smart Dog Barks Quieter When AskedCute Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Josh Groban Leaves You With Goosebumps After His Rendition Of ‘Bring Him Home’Music Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- 26-Year-Old’s Emotional Audition Gets Simon To Do The UNTHINKABLEInspirational Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Spectacular Performance Of ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ Will Give Your Goosebumps Gooseb...Music Videos
- You’ll Be Captivated When This Young Woman Sings ‘Down To The River To Pray’Inspirational Videos
- 'Never Let Me Go' From BART+TRICIA Will Warm Your Heart! So Moving!!Music Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: Proverbs 3:5-6 is My ALL-TIME Favorite. You've Got to See Why...Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.