The Mandate Contending Partners - Ministry Videos
Embed asiainland 1578 views 2010-10-02T00:51:19 Very rarely do we see people do things for God alone. Even marriage was instituted by God because it was not good for man to be by himself. God has led us at Jon Colyer Ministries to begin a program called "Contending Partners." The vision behind this program is for us to be able to do something together which would be difficult or impossible to do alone. God has called J.C.M.I. to actively take the message of revival and the purity of the gospel to the western world. However, God is raising up many to contend for these things; people who have the same vision but yet don't feel called to get on the airplane and go themselves. I believe that the same power and impact that we see demonstrated in Africa and India and China can be seen in the western world - but not until somebody first prepares the way. Please consider committing in your heart to join with us as a Contender, and let's together watch and see as Jesus changes the world. The Contending Partners: "Contending Together to Reach The World" By becoming a partner with Jon Colyer Ministries, you will have a part in fulfilling two divine commissions - ours as a ministry, and yours as an individual. We recognize that not everyone is commissioned to do what J.C.M.I. does, but we believe that we are all called to get the message out. Perhaps a part of your calling is to join with Jon and Angela Colyer through your financial and prayer support? As a partner, you will receive "Contending," a Christian periodical by J.C.M.I., and we will keep you up to date with ministry events through our bi-monthly partner letter. In these you will find ministry updates, information on future events, and current issues through which to support J.C.M.I. in prayer. Because, to us, a partner is not only joined with us financially, but spiritually as well.
More Ministry Videos
- Spectacular Performance Of ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ Will Give Your Goosebumps Gooseb...Music Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: What is unique about the Book of Genesis?-Byron YawnEducation Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Celine Dion Surprises The Canadian Tenors With EPIC DuetInspirational Videos
- ‘Revelation Song’ – Phillips, Craig And Dean And Kari Jobe’s Breathtaking Performa...Music Videos
- 2 ADORABLE Toddlers Sing He Arose - It Will Melt Your Heart!Cute Videos
- Chris Tomlin - Jesus Loves MeMusic Videos
- 40 Irish Dancers STUN An Entire Mall With Incredible Flash MobMusic Videos
- Goofy Great Dane Doesn’t Want To Wake UpCute Videos
- Young Girl Turns Every Chair With Emotional Performance Of ‘Power Of Love’Inspirational Videos
- Danny Gokey Shares Heartbreaking Inspiration Behind ‘Tell Your Heart To Beat Again...Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.