The Mandate Contending Partners - Ministry Videos
Embed asiainland 1682 views 2010-10-02T00:51:19 Very rarely do we see people do things for God alone. Even marriage was instituted by God because it was not good for man to be by himself. God has led us at Jon Colyer Ministries to begin a program called "Contending Partners." The vision behind this program is for us to be able to do something together which would be difficult or impossible to do alone. God has called J.C.M.I. to actively take the message of revival and the purity of the gospel to the western world. However, God is raising up many to contend for these things; people who have the same vision but yet don't feel called to get on the airplane and go themselves. I believe that the same power and impact that we see demonstrated in Africa and India and China can be seen in the western world - but not until somebody first prepares the way. Please consider committing in your heart to join with us as a Contender, and let's together watch and see as Jesus changes the world. The Contending Partners: "Contending Together to Reach The World" By becoming a partner with Jon Colyer Ministries, you will have a part in fulfilling two divine commissions - ours as a ministry, and yours as an individual. We recognize that not everyone is commissioned to do what J.C.M.I. does, but we believe that we are all called to get the message out. Perhaps a part of your calling is to join with Jon and Angela Colyer through your financial and prayer support? As a partner, you will receive "Contending," a Christian periodical by J.C.M.I., and we will keep you up to date with ministry events through our bi-monthly partner letter. In these you will find ministry updates, information on future events, and current issues through which to support J.C.M.I. in prayer. Because, to us, a partner is not only joined with us financially, but spiritually as well.
More Ministry Videos
- Bullies Called Her 'World's Ugliest Woman' But She's Not Letting That Define Her!!...Inspirational Videos
- ‘Thy Word’ – Live Performance From Amy GrantMusic Videos
- 17-Year-Old Girl Auditions With Granddad’s Favorite Song – WOW!Inspirational Videos
- ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ – Beautiful Live Performance From AlabamaMusic Videos
- 11-Year-Old Plays The Banjo Like You’ve NEVER Heard BeforeInspirational Videos
- ‘Redeemer’ – Nicole C. Mullen Performs This Favorite LIVE!Music Videos
- I'm HereSermon Videos
- Judges Turn Gospel Girls Away. But Then They Came Back With THIS!Inspirational Videos
- 'Guilty' - Newsboys NEWEST Single From 'God's Not Dead 2'Music Videos
- How Great Is Our God by Promise KeepersMusic Videos
- This Country Crooner Had ALL 4 Judges Stunned. WOW!Inspirational Videos
- Crosswalk.com: 5 Timeless Quotes from Dietrich BonhoefferInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.