The Mandate Contending Partners - Ministry Videos
Embed asiainland 1671 views 2010-10-02T00:51:19 Very rarely do we see people do things for God alone. Even marriage was instituted by God because it was not good for man to be by himself. God has led us at Jon Colyer Ministries to begin a program called "Contending Partners." The vision behind this program is for us to be able to do something together which would be difficult or impossible to do alone. God has called J.C.M.I. to actively take the message of revival and the purity of the gospel to the western world. However, God is raising up many to contend for these things; people who have the same vision but yet don't feel called to get on the airplane and go themselves. I believe that the same power and impact that we see demonstrated in Africa and India and China can be seen in the western world - but not until somebody first prepares the way. Please consider committing in your heart to join with us as a Contender, and let's together watch and see as Jesus changes the world. The Contending Partners: "Contending Together to Reach The World" By becoming a partner with Jon Colyer Ministries, you will have a part in fulfilling two divine commissions - ours as a ministry, and yours as an individual. We recognize that not everyone is commissioned to do what J.C.M.I. does, but we believe that we are all called to get the message out. Perhaps a part of your calling is to join with Jon and Angela Colyer through your financial and prayer support? As a partner, you will receive "Contending," a Christian periodical by J.C.M.I., and we will keep you up to date with ministry events through our bi-monthly partner letter. In these you will find ministry updates, information on future events, and current issues through which to support J.C.M.I. in prayer. Because, to us, a partner is not only joined with us financially, but spiritually as well.
More Ministry Videos
- ‘Warrior’ – Powerful New Song From Steven Curtis ChapmanMusic Videos
- It Was A Typical Lip Dub Until A Phone Call Changed EVERYTHING!Inspirational Videos
- Christianity.com: If a Christian commits suicide, do they still go to heaven?-Joe ...Education Videos
- Blessed 5-Year-Old Sings Gospel Classic And Leaves Everyone In TEARS!Music Videos
- ‘Lord, I Lift Your Name On High’ – Group’s MercyMe Cover Will Give You CHILLS!Music Videos
- ‘War Room’ – Movie Trailer Proves Prayer Is POWERFULMovies
- Depression. Lonliness. Sin. And God.Today's Christian Videos
- This Girl’s Cover of 'In Christ Alone' Will Knock You Down. WOW.Music Videos
- MercyMe - Shake (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- Chris Tomlin at Passion - Lord, I Need YouMusic Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: “Be Still and Know” This Uplifting Version of Psalm 46 Today—...Inspirational Videos
- Kathie Lee Gifford Honors Frank Gifford And The LORD!Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.