1 Samuel 30:1-31 - "...Pursue: For Thou Shalt Surely Overtake Them, And Without Fail Recover All." - Ministry Videos
Embed tellthem 401 views 2011-02-04T22:26:25 The title describes the attitude that we must have. There may be people who have tried to destroy you but that was not them, it was the "enemy". If you are healed, help us. If you are hurt, let us help you.
More Ministry Videos
- ‘Warrior’ – Powerful New Song From Steven Curtis ChapmanMusic Videos
- It Was A Typical Lip Dub Until A Phone Call Changed EVERYTHING!Inspirational Videos
- Christianity.com: If a Christian commits suicide, do they still go to heaven?-Joe ...Education Videos
- ‘Lord, I Lift Your Name On High’ – Group’s MercyMe Cover Will Give You CHILLS!Music Videos
- ‘War Room’ – Movie Trailer Proves Prayer Is POWERFULMovies
- Teachers Start School Year With Hilarious Singing Flash MobComedy Videos
- Skit Guys - GraceInspirational Videos
- This Girl’s Cover of 'In Christ Alone' Will Knock You Down. WOW.Music Videos
- Casting Crowns - Jesus, Friend of Sinners (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- MercyMe - Shake (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- God Wants to Talk to YOU!Ministry Videos
- Exercise Just Got WAY Better With This Precious InstructorCute Videos
No playlists found for this account.