Holy Marriage (HMong) - Ministry Videos
Embed hmong4life 799 views 2010-10-02T02:08:05 On Valentine's Day, February 14, 2009, Ly Chai Yang and Say Thao joined in holy marriage in the sight of God at Memorial United Methodist Church in Clovis, CA. Family and friends gathered to witness and bless the holy union. Rev. Paul Joseph T. Khamdy Yang officated the holy marriage with these spoken words: The covenant of marriage was established by God, who created us male and female for each other. With his presence and power Jesus graced a wedding at Canaan of Galilee, and in his sacrificial love gave us the example for the love of husband and wife. Chai and Say come to give themselves to one another in this holy covenant. May God bless Ly Chai and Say Yang.
More Ministry Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- 6 Male Dancers Perform Amazing Synchronized DanceMusic Videos
- Dance Battle Between Good And Evil Will Leave Your Jaw On The FloorInspirational Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Encouraging Bible Verses to Get You through Today!Inspirational Videos
- Royal Tailor - Ready Set Go (ft. Capital Kings) - Official Music VideoMusic Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- 18-Year-Old’s Original Song Gets Simon To Say THIS. WOW!Inspirational Videos
- 102-Year-Old Blows Out Birthday Candles In The Funniest WayComedy Videos
- Former Circus Lion Feels Grass For The First TimeInspirational Videos
- Bride Sings 'Look at Me' as She Walks Down the AisleMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.