Holy Marriage (HMong) - Ministry Videos
Embed hmong4life 792 views 2010-10-02T02:08:05 On Valentine's Day, February 14, 2009, Ly Chai Yang and Say Thao joined in holy marriage in the sight of God at Memorial United Methodist Church in Clovis, CA. Family and friends gathered to witness and bless the holy union. Rev. Paul Joseph T. Khamdy Yang officated the holy marriage with these spoken words: The covenant of marriage was established by God, who created us male and female for each other. With his presence and power Jesus graced a wedding at Canaan of Galilee, and in his sacrificial love gave us the example for the love of husband and wife. Chai and Say come to give themselves to one another in this holy covenant. May God bless Ly Chai and Say Yang.
More Ministry Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: Must-See Version of Psalm 91 Has Taken Us by StormEducation Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- 6 Male Dancers Perform Amazing Synchronized DanceMusic Videos
- MotherhoodInspirational Videos
- Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da by MercyMe and The Rock & Worship Roadshow CrewMusic Videos
- Chris Tomlin - Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)Music Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Little Boy Auditions With Song Written For His CrushCute Videos
- Security Guard Starts Playing Abandoned Piano. CHILLS!Inspirational Videos
- ‘Your Love’ – Powerful Christian Song Reminds Us Of His Never-Ending LoveMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.