SHELTERED - A Fathers Day Song - Ministry Videos
Embed brettactordirector 7445 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 This is a song I wrote in honor of my Dad and shared at my Mom's church in Tulsa for Father's Day in 2005, about a month after my Dad went home to Heaven. I hope it is a blessing to you. (lyrics below) SHELTERED What sorrow can exist in the midst of our hope for tomorrow? Tears turn to joy as God's comfort and peace washes over, Do not be afraid ---- you do not know the plans I have made, I am sheltered when I hear Your still small voice, Oh, I'm sheltered ---- In God's promise I rejoice, You will not give us more than we can bear, I place my burdens in Your care. Voices sang as your bedside became a place of praise... Every detail showed us God's mercy and grace... We held your hand that night as you slipped into the presence of Christ... You are sheltered, gazing on Jehovah's face, Oh, you're sheltered in an awesome, wondrous place, We cannot fathom all that you have seen ---- singing praises to the King. God's sovereign plan is far beyond what we understand. When will we stand ---- I want to see the Lord's nail-scarred hands. Pack your bags for Glory ---- This world is not the end of our story! We'll be sheltered in His everlasting Love, We'll be sheltered in His Kingdom up above, There is no fear in death for those who claim the risen Savior's precious name. Sheltered in His everlasting Love, Sheltered in His Kingdom up above, There is no fear in death for those who claim the risen Savior's precious name.
More Ministry Videos
- Wise Cat Explains The Super Bowl To New KittyComedy Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Beautiful Cover Of Hillsong’s ‘Broken Vessels’ Will Give You Chills All OverMusic Videos
- Adorable Dog Watches Over His Little Human Who Doesn't Feel WellCute Videos
- Emotional Love Story Follows Along With 1 Corinthians 13Inspirational Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Love DefinedMinistry Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- Single Mom And Daughter Win The Judges Over With ‘Sunday Morning’Music Videos
- Stunning A Cappella Group Sings Johnny Cash’s ‘Ring Of Fire’Music Videos
- Mother Sings ‘Amazing Grace’ To Daughter With AlbinismMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.