Tuning In - Today's Christian Videos
Embed lwf1 2653 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 To resolve conflicts, husbands and wives need to follow a few rules. The first is tuning in, they need to focus on their mate. The second rule is tone down. A person should let their mate vent and keep their own tongue from making a conflict worse. This clip is part of the "How to Handle Conflicts" sermon.
More Today's Christian Videos
- Young Girl Leaves The Judges In AWE With Broadway ClassicInspirational Videos
- Little Boy Confuses Robber With Jesus And Changes His LifeInspirational Videos
- Casting Crowns - Praise You In This Storm (Live)Music Videos
- Man Blows Judges Away With Worship Song AuditionInspirational Videos
- Christian Artists Sing ‘Here I Am To Worship’Music Videos
- Country Girl Gives Goosebumps With ‘How Great Thou Art’Music Videos
- Christianity.com: Does the Bible teach that a Christian can be a practicing homose...Education Videos
- INCREDIBLE performance of How Great Thou Art by Carrie Underwood with Vince GillMusic Videos
- Preacher Hugs Man Who Killed His FatherMinistry Videos
- Christian Comedian LOLs At What Her BFF Used Coupons OnComedy Videos
- 3 Simple Cups Show How God Washes Away Our SinsMinistry Videos
- CAPTIVE First TrailerMovies
No playlists found for this account.