The Tragedy of Making Excuses (Part 1) - Ministry Videos
Embed glsociety 337 views 2012-11-17T20:19:06 Some people are always making excuses for not doing their duty, and especially for not coming to Christ. If I asked some people to come to Christ, they would be ready to give some excuse for not accepting the invitation. When people are presented with the Gospel they automatically have an excuse for not receiving Christ, and if they don't have one ready, Satan will be right by them to help them make up one. He is good at it. That has been his occupation the last six thousand years -- helping men to make excuses.
More Ministry Videos
- 11-Year-Old Plays The Banjo Like You’ve NEVER Heard BeforeInspirational Videos
- ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ – Beautiful Live Performance From AlabamaMusic Videos
- Celtic Woman Sings Amazing Grace, and It's Simply Amazing!Music Videos
- Bullies Called Her 'World's Ugliest Woman' But She's Not Letting That Define Her!!...Inspirational Videos
- ‘Thy Word’ – Live Performance From Amy GrantMusic Videos
- MercyMe - I Can Only ImagineMusic Videos
- Casting Crowns - Jesus, Friend of Sinners (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- Judges Turn Gospel Girls Away. But Then They Came Back With THIS!Inspirational Videos
- This Flower Girl's Conversation With Her Dad Had Me Cracking Up!Cute Videos
- Young Girl Stuns The WORLD With Elvis Presley Classic ‘Can’t Help Falling In Love’Inspirational Videos
- 'Guilty' - Newsboys NEWEST Single From 'God's Not Dead 2'Music Videos
- This Country Crooner Had ALL 4 Judges Stunned. WOW!Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.