Carrie Underwood: Growing in Faith (Gospel Light Minute #55) - Ministry Videos
Embed glsociety 573 views 2012-06-09T05:49:05 She grew up in the church and began singing at the First Free Will Baptist Church in rural Oklahoma. She said, "I grew up going to church camp and reading my Bible and having different faith books and movies in my life...My songs are sometimes focused on God, Jesus and faith, and that is a part of my "Bible Beltness," where such themes are popular. I was not the first, nor will I be the last, to sing about God." She along with her Christian husband hockey player pray and read the Bible together on a daily basis. She said, "Every Wednesday, my husband and I have a study group with our friends. I attend church. We try to devote time in the morning to say a prayer. I'm not a big reader, though. I have to feel it, hear it, touch it be involved in it." She credits her husband with helping her grow in her faith in Christ, and says that their faith in God is at the very heart of their marriage. Her name is Carrie Underwood.
More Ministry Videos
- It Was A Typical Lip Dub Until A Phone Call Changed EVERYTHING!Inspirational Videos
- ‘Warrior’ – Powerful New Song From Steven Curtis ChapmanMusic Videos
- Christianity.com: If a Christian commits suicide, do they still go to heaven?-Joe ...Education Videos
- Blessed 5-Year-Old Sings Gospel Classic And Leaves Everyone In TEARS!Music Videos
- ‘Lord, I Lift Your Name On High’ – Group’s MercyMe Cover Will Give You CHILLS!Music Videos
- ‘War Room’ – Movie Trailer Proves Prayer Is POWERFULMovies
- Depression. Lonliness. Sin. And God.Today's Christian Videos
- This Girl’s Cover of 'In Christ Alone' Will Knock You Down. WOW.Music Videos
- MercyMe - Shake (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- Chris Tomlin at Passion - Lord, I Need YouMusic Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: “Be Still and Know” This Uplifting Version of Psalm 46 Today—...Inspirational Videos
- Christopher Duffley Sings The National Anthem. WOW. That Voice!Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.