BASIC.Teaching - Trailer - Movies
Embed flannelstaff 325 views 2013-02-15T12:19:13 Why does it seem like reading the Bible is more of a duty than a privilege? Do we get the idea that we should read the Bible because it's the thing to do, or is there something more to it? Maybe if we begin to see the Bible for what it is—a holy book that contains vast riches and the keys to understanding how Jesus lived and how He wants us to live—we will begin to crave God's word as a newborn baby craves milk.
More Movies Videos
- Wise Cat Explains The Super Bowl To New KittyComedy Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Single Mom And Daughter Win The Judges Over With ‘Sunday Morning’Music Videos
- Beautiful Cover Of Hillsong’s ‘Broken Vessels’ Will Give You Chills All OverMusic Videos
- Adorable Dog Watches Over His Little Human Who Doesn't Feel WellCute Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- Why am I so angry? - Nicole Unice (iBelieve.com)Ministry Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- "Laying It Aside"Ministry Videos
- Love DefinedMinistry Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- Man Surprises Fiancée With Picture-Perfect WeddingInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.