The Body and the Bride, Part 1 - Ministry Videos
Embed learningtoserve 502 views 2013-08-09T07:24:04 Bottom Line Up Front: The Body of Christ is different from the Bride of Christ - which one are you? The marriage of a man and a woman is a "type" of our relationship with our "Bridegroom", and He desires that same special relationship with His Bride. This multi-part lesson will fully define the Bride and help you examine your personal relationship with Him.
More Ministry Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- Hear The G.O.S.P.E.L. In 5 Minutes With This Powerful Spoken WordInspirational Videos
- Young Boy Stands Up In Church And Begs To Be AdoptedInspirational Videos
- Groom Sings Beautiful Song As Bride Walks Down the AisleInspirational Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Josh Groban Leaves You With Goosebumps After His Rendition Of ‘Bring Him Home’Music Videos
- Beautiful Rendition Of ‘Oceans (Where Feet May Fall)’ Will Warm Your HeartMusic Videos
- Man Stages Elaborate ER ProposalMovies
- Young Girl’s Voice Moves The Audience To TearsInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.