Pastor Jon Dunbar: "Accept No Substitutes!" - Sermon Videos
Embed stpaulutica 385 views 2013-08-25T13:29:04 Real hope is founded on what the Bible declares to be true – even if we can’t see it! False hope is born out of wishful thinking and letting our emotions be our guide. Real peace is a gift of the risen Jesus that brings calm even in the midst of conflict. False peace is what we chase after because we are afraid of conflict. Don’t accept any substitutes in your life! God wants you to know the real hope and the real peace that only Jesus can provide.
More Sermon Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- Father Cuts In On Bride And Groom DanceMusic Videos
- Baby Horse Says Hello In The Best Way PossibleCute Videos
- Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da by MercyMe and The Rock & Worship Roadshow CrewMusic Videos
- Chris Tomlin - Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)Music Videos
- Little Boy Auditions With Song Written For His CrushCute Videos
- ‘Your Love’ – Powerful Christian Song Reminds Us Of His Never-Ending LoveMusic Videos
- Baby Cries Every Time She Hears ‘Let It Go’Cute Videos
- Breathtaking Russian Synchronized Skating RoutineMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.