No Man Cometh to the Father but by Me - Ministry Videos
Embed learningtoserve 500 views 2013-03-01T08:49:21 This is part 4 of a 4-part series on John 14:6 in which Jesus tells us that He is "the Way, the Truth, and the Life". We've examined each of these terms to determine why Jesus chose these words, and we now culminate with "No man cometh to the Father but by Me". The world today would have us believe there are other ways - there are not. This lesson digs in to find all the meaning of His description of Himself. We hope you enjoy!
More Ministry Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- Young Girl’s Voice Moves The Audience To TearsInspirational Videos
- Father Cuts In On Bride And Groom DanceMusic Videos
- Baby Horse Says Hello In The Best Way PossibleCute Videos
- Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da by MercyMe and The Rock & Worship Roadshow CrewMusic Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Little Boy Auditions With Song Written For His CrushCute Videos
- ‘Your Love’ – Powerful Christian Song Reminds Us Of His Never-Ending LoveMusic Videos
- Baby Cries Every Time She Hears ‘Let It Go’Cute Videos
No playlists found for this account.