The Divine Trinity being for our Experience - Luke 15 - Ministry Videos
Embed eachonehas 235 views 2012-02-19T01:24:10 The subject of the Divine Trinity may be an abstract doctrine for many Christians. Luke 15 shows us three parables which reveal the work and love of the Divine Trinity in His bringing sinners back to Himself for their salvation and enjoyment. The Divine Trinity – the Father, the Son and the Spirit shouldn’t be a mere doctrine to us but should be for our experience and enjoyment in our daily life.
More Ministry Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Encouraging Bible Verses to Get You through Today!Inspirational Videos
- I Fought For YouInspirational Videos
- Pray Thank Remember (Memorial Day)Inspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Marines Sing Glorious Version Of ‘Lord, I Lift Your Name On High’Inspirational Videos
- ‘Are You Good Enough For God?’ – Powerful Modern Day ParableMinistry Videos
- 'Gut-Wrenching ‘Fallen Soldier’ Song Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Encounter with Jesus While He was Critically Injured - Ali Perez (NDE)Inspirational Videos
- Former Circus Lion Feels Grass For The First TimeInspirational Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- Christian Comedian Has BEST Response After Being Called FatComedy Videos
- Memorial Day: The Unknown SoldierInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.