Malta-Island in the sun - Today's Christian Videos
Embed tenaj1969 1835 views 2010-10-02T00:51:11 Malta is both an outstanding summer vacation destination as well as a living microcosm of Mediterranean history. Few people realize or expect that on such a small cluster of islands one can come across such a wealth of historic traditions. Besides archeological and architectural gems Malta's great attraction are the numerous village "festas" falling mostly during summer. These festivities in honor of the village patron saint are characterized by band marches, colourful street decorations, spectacular firework displays and a religious procession where the statue of the patron saint is carried through the village streets. At the same time, Malta's many beaches are an obvious place to spend the time waiting for the celebrations to begin or to have a break from the rich historical tapestry of the islands.
More Today's Christian Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Encouraging Bible Verses to Get You through Today!Inspirational Videos
- I Fought For YouInspirational Videos
- Pray Thank Remember (Memorial Day)Inspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Christian Comedian Has BEST Response After Being Called FatComedy Videos
- Marines Sing Glorious Version Of ‘Lord, I Lift Your Name On High’Inspirational Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- 'Gut-Wrenching ‘Fallen Soldier’ Song Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Encounter with Jesus While He was Critically Injured - Ali Perez (NDE)Inspirational Videos
- Former Circus Lion Feels Grass For The First TimeInspirational Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- Memorial Day: The Unknown SoldierInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.