Always Take The Cross - Today's Christian Videos
One day I began thinking about life as if it were a trip I was taking with only one road map, (the Bible), to use to help me find my way. Just like every trip there was a starting point for me to leave from, (birth), and an ending destination for me to arrive at, (death).
Even though my map shows me a little line to follow so I will know where I am going I won't know what the roads are like until I am actually driving on them. The roads may be very nicely paved or they could be full of potholes. Now my map doesn't guarantee me my trip will be uneventful, but it will certainly guide me and keep me from getting lost. As long as I keep my eyes on the map I am assured of reaching the end of my journey no matter what type of difficulties I may incur along the way.
As with any trip, I find that I come to many, many places on my journey where the roads cross and I have to make a decision as to which way to go. It is always my choice to take the road my map shows me is best or to take my own route. Even though both will get me to my destination I don't want to take just "any" road I want to be sure and take the "right" road.
So as I travel on my journey and I come to a crossroad in my life the most important thing for me to remember is..."Always Take The Cross."
Your life is like a journey
there are no guarantees
you may be up you may be down
or somewhere in between
and there will be times of ease
and struggles on the way
sometimes it's best
to stop and wait
for night to turn to day.
You won't find the way
unless you pray
if you're getting lost
as you walk your road of strife
and then you come
to a crossroad in your life
Always take the cross
Though you may know where you want
your journey to end
More videos from this user
Recommended for you
- I Can't Make It On My Owntonyaferguson100:04:385,290 views
- Gifts You Freely Gavetonyaferguson100:04:214,243 views
- Come Alive (Dry Bones) featuring Lauren Daigle - Live fro...centricworship00:04:477,972 views
- Building A Family Legacydrjamesdobson00:01:401,702 views
- CrosswalkMovies.com: "The Maze Runner" Video Movie Reviewcrosswalkmovies00:06:112,155 views
- God Is Real-A Rescue Storykatyelizabeth00:08:19201,669 views
- It’s Back To School And These Parents Are SUPER Excited. ...sharethemessage00:02:1352,689 views
- This Adorable 2-Year-Old Knows How To Praise God! At 1:05...ourprecioussavior00:02:0066,669 views
- El Efecto Del Padrethefathereffect00:14:5834 views
- Only Two Religions, New from Peter Jonesdtheriault00:02:00909 views