Always Take The Cross - Today's Christian Videos
One day I began thinking about life as if it were a trip I was taking with only one road map, (the Bible), to use to help me find my way. Just like every trip there was a starting point for me to leave from, (birth), and an ending destination for me to arrive at, (death).
Even though my map shows me a little line to follow so I will know where I am going I won't know what the roads are like until I am actually driving on them. The roads may be very nicely paved or they could be full of potholes. Now my map doesn't guarantee me my trip will be uneventful, but it will certainly guide me and keep me from getting lost. As long as I keep my eyes on the map I am assured of reaching the end of my journey no matter what type of difficulties I may incur along the way.
As with any trip, I find that I come to many, many places on my journey where the roads cross and I have to make a decision as to which way to go. It is always my choice to take the road my map shows me is best or to take my own route. Even though both will get me to my destination I don't want to take just "any" road I want to be sure and take the "right" road.
So as I travel on my journey and I come to a crossroad in my life the most important thing for me to remember is..."Always Take The Cross."
Your life is like a journey
there are no guarantees
you may be up you may be down
or somewhere in between
and there will be times of ease
and struggles on the way
sometimes it's best
to stop and wait
for night to turn to day.
You won't find the way
unless you pray
if you're getting lost
as you walk your road of strife
and then you come
to a crossroad in your life
Always take the cross
Though you may know where you want
your journey to end
More videos from this user
Recommended for you
- I Can't Make It On My Owntonyaferguson100:04:385,055 views
- Gifts You Freely Gavetonyaferguson100:04:214,128 views
- MercyMe "Shake" Story Behind The Songmercymemusic00:02:143,376 views
- When You See What Caused This Transformation, You'll Cry.anberlin_fan75,640 views
- Behind the Scenes on NOAH – Building the Ark gracehillmedia00:04:325,512 views
- He's Caught in the Freezing Cold. . .Will People Let Him ...ourprecioussavior66,583 views
- Bob Smiley on his favorite jobcomedian00:01:2111,348 views
- Adorable Baby and Awesome Dad Share their Hilarious Worko...kidsarecute00:01:3458,531 views
- Regresa A Mi Lado -Jose Lizardo- VIDEO OFICIALjoselizardo800:04:472,348 views
- 5 Ways To Live An Extraordinary Life - With Bob Goffministry_dude3,085 views