red letter project - Today's Christian Videos
watch this!! :) here is what it says if u cant read it! :)Dear Friends,
This afternoon I was praying about a number of things, and my mind began to wander. I was deeply distressed at the symbolic actions that President Obama took as he began his presidency. Namely, that he signed executive orders releasing funds to pay for abortions, permission to fund human stem cell research, and federal funding for contraception. I have been involved in the pro-life movement for nearly 20 years, and it pained my heart to see a man and a political party committed to the shedding of innocent blood. This man, and this party lead our country, but they do not represent me or the 54% of Americans who believe that abortion is wrong and should no longer be legal.
As I was praying, I believe that God gave me an interesting idea. Out in the garage I have a box of red envelopes. Like the powerful image of the red LIFE tape, an empty red envelope will send a message to Barack Obama that there is moral outrage in this country over this issue. It will be quiet, but clear.
Here is what I would like you to do:
Get a red envelope. You can buy them at Kinkos, or at party supply stores.
On the front, address it to
President Barack Obama
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Ave.
Washington , D.C.
On the back, or on a note inside, write the following message.
This envelope represents one child who died in abortion.
It is empty because that life was unable to offer anything to the world.
Responsibility begins with conception.
Put it in the mail, and send it. Then forward this email to every one of your friends who you think would send one too. I wish we could send 50 million red envelop
More videos from this user
Recommended for you
- Come Alive (Dry Bones) featuring Lauren Daigle - Live fro...centricworship00:04:478,776 views
- Radically Rootedbethisraelwayne00:07:19120 views
- CrosswalkMovies.com: "The Maze Runner" Video Movie Reviewcrosswalkmovies00:06:112,510 views
- God Is Real-A Rescue Storykatyelizabeth00:08:19202,685 views
- Birth Day VS. Birth Night! (Modern Marriage Moments)modernmarriagemoment00:01:44285 views
- This Adorable 2-Year-Old Knows How To Praise God! At 1:05...ourprecioussavior00:02:0066,923 views
- El Efecto Del Padrethefathereffect00:14:5895 views
- Two People, One Mission - Francis and Lisa Chanbrministries00:50:3452 views