5 of 6 - God is Holy - Holiness Creates a Reminder - Billy Crone - Ministry Videos
Embed bcrone1 3072 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 Danger! Danger! The alarm has been sounded! The American Church is under attack! The Body of Christ has been fallen under a horrible epidemic where believers in God no longer believe in God! We now have Churches full of people who are living like practical atheists. Oh, we say we believe in God, but most of the time we act like He's not there. How? By our lips and by our lives. And this is not only detrimental in our walk with God, it keeps others from believing in God. Therefore, to avoid this irony of Christian's living like a practical atheists, this series God is Holy shows that some of the best ways to understand the Holiness of God is not to just look at a Hebrew or Greek word but to simply observe the Reaction of People (Causes them to shut their mouths, fear for their lives, fall flat on their face, and suck carpet) the Removal of People (God's zero tolerance for sin and the consequential deaths of Nadab and Abihu, Achan, Uzzah, and Ananias and Sapphira) and His Reminders for People that He is Holy and we are not and that we need Jesus to save us from this dilemma as revealed in the symbolism of The Tabernacle. And people this is the awesome message we have the privilege to tell to the nations. God not only exists, but through Jesus Christ they really can have an intimate personal relationship with the Creator of the universe! But people, I'm telling you, if the world is ever going to believe our message, then you and I must stop acting like practical atheists and start demonstrating by our lips as well as our lives that God is Holy.
More Ministry Videos
- Aerosmith’s Steven Tyler Sings Goosebump-Inducing ‘Amazing Grace’Music Videos
- Kathie Lee Gifford Honors Frank Gifford And The LORD!Inspirational Videos
- 4 High Schoolers Perform Insanely Talented Treadmill DanceMusic Videos
- Professional Dancer Surprises Ballerina Bride With EPIC Groomsmen DanceInspirational Videos
- Funny Mom Turns Our Thoughts Into Song With ‘I Wanna Go To Chick-Fil-A.’ LOL!Comedy Videos
- Blessed 5-Year-Old Sings Gospel Classic And Leaves Everyone In TEARS!Music Videos
- Hillsong United - Thank You (Music Video)Music Videos
- Dancing Illusion Will Leave You Saying ‘What?’Movies
- Twin Babies Hold Hands And Talk For The First TimeCute Videos
- Chris Tomlin - Jesus MessiahMusic Videos
- Michael W. Smith Gives All The Glory To The Lord With ‘I Lay Me Down’Music Videos
- Josh Groban and Celine Dion Sing A Heavenly Duet Of ‘The Prayer’Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.