Kim Hill - You Alone - Today's Christian Videos
Embed bobmarshall 4222 views 2010-10-02T01:53:12 One of the most beautiful songs about the comfort of the Lord. My own life has not been particularly rocky, but I know many who have had a rough time, and this is one of the songs I like to share with them. The words in the bridge of the song, from Romans 8:38, are very special : "What can separate me from Your love?" Nothing! In *You alone* is where I find my comfort! Hallelujah! The song was written by Kim Hill, Jamie Kenney, and Judie Lawson.
More Today's Christian Videos
- Young Girl Leaves The Judges In AWE With Broadway ClassicInspirational Videos
- Christianity.com: Does the Bible teach that a Christian can be a practicing homose...Education Videos
- Little Boy Confuses Robber With Jesus And Changes His LifeInspirational Videos
- Christian Artists Sing ‘Here I Am To Worship’Music Videos
- Country Girl Gives Goosebumps With ‘How Great Thou Art’Music Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: “Be Still and Know” This Uplifting Version of Psalm 46 Today—...Inspirational Videos
- Christianity.com: Why do Christians advocate obeying the laws of Leviticus regardi...Education Videos
- INCREDIBLE performance of How Great Thou Art by Carrie Underwood with Vince GillMusic Videos
- Powerful Performance of ‘Hallelujah’ by Bon JoviMusic Videos
- When They Saw This Old Woman Sit At The Piano No One Expected THIS. Hang On Tight!Inspirational Videos
- 3 Simple Cups Show How God Washes Away Our SinsMinistry Videos
- Gentlemen’s Trio Performs Incredible Patriotic MedleyMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.