Kim Hill - You Alone - Today's Christian Videos
Embed bobmarshall 4362 views 2010-10-02T01:53:12 One of the most beautiful songs about the comfort of the Lord. My own life has not been particularly rocky, but I know many who have had a rough time, and this is one of the songs I like to share with them. The words in the bridge of the song, from Romans 8:38, are very special : "What can separate me from Your love?" Nothing! In *You alone* is where I find my comfort! Hallelujah! The song was written by Kim Hill, Jamie Kenney, and Judie Lawson.
More Today's Christian Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: Must-See Version of Psalm 91 Has Taken Us by StormEducation Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Powerful American Idol Performance of Shout To The LordInspirational Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- Young Boy Sings ‘You Raise Me Up’ And Gets Every Judge To Turn AroundInspirational Videos
- POWERFUL Reminder That It Can Wait. Never Text Or Post And DriveInspirational Videos
- You've Got to Hear What This Groom Said at The Altar!Cute Videos
- Weatherman Has Hilarious Wardrobe MalfunctionComedy Videos
- Bride Sings 'Look at Me' as She Walks Down the AisleMusic Videos
- Michael Buble And Blake Shelton Perform Heartfelt Duet Of ‘Home’Music Videos
- The Godly Truth About Bikinis - FINALLY Someone Gets It!Inspirational Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: If Christians Prayed Ephesians 3 Like THIS, the Impact Could ...Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.