Go With God, Parts 1-3b - Ministry Videos
Embed hmong4life 605 views 2010-10-02T02:19:38 LESLIE'S SALT SHAKER II: "I've never left a church I didn't love. Ministry is such a joy. I know you will continue to make great strides forward in vitality and growth. You've worked so hard and accomplished so much! In our time together we've said farewell to many dear ones, and welcomed in an equal number of new folks who are now a part of our family. Your warm and loving embrace, your gracious way of making room for new ideas, new ways of doing things and new people, is because of one thing that will never change: who you are, Memorial. You understand the importance of embracing not only those who come in and those who are already here, but of reaching out to include others who long for a spiritual family and connection with God. You understand what it means to serve and what it means to give."
More Ministry Videos
- Aerosmith’s Steven Tyler Sings Goosebump-Inducing ‘Amazing Grace’Music Videos
- Kathie Lee Gifford Honors Frank Gifford And The LORD!Inspirational Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: “Be Still and Know” This Uplifting Version of Psalm 46 Today—...Inspirational Videos
- Funny Mom Turns Our Thoughts Into Song With ‘I Wanna Go To Chick-Fil-A.’ LOL!Comedy Videos
- Blessed 5-Year-Old Sings Gospel Classic And Leaves Everyone In TEARS!Music Videos
- Exercise Just Got WAY Better With This Precious InstructorCute Videos
- Depression. Lonliness. Sin. And God.Today's Christian Videos
- Dancing Illusion Will Leave You Saying ‘What?’Movies
- Twin Babies Hold Hands And Talk For The First TimeCute Videos
- Michael W. Smith Gives All The Glory To The Lord With ‘I Lay Me Down’Music Videos
- Chris Tomlin at Passion - Lord, I Need YouMusic Videos
- Christopher Duffley Sings The National Anthem. WOW. That Voice!Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.