Suhayr - Her Testimony - Education Videos
Embed sara-serving 6069 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 Suhayr grew up with a version of God who was distant and not compassionate. Her parents sent her to France to finish her education and ended up living in a convent and being served and loved by the nuns there. The unconditional love they gave her made her curious about their faith, but the concept of God as a father and Jesus as His son was difficult to accept. It wasn't until ending up in a Lutheran church in Norway that she began to give herself over to a new faith. She tells of a vision given to her in a dark hour, finally understanding her need for forgiveness and receiving his grace.
- Powerful Story About Music Brings A News Anchor To TearsInspirational Videos
- ‘Holy Spirit’ – Awe-Inspiring Kari Jobe Hit Will Move YouMusic Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- ‘Where I Am Right Now’ – Powerful Worship Song Will BLOW You AwayMusic Videos
- Loving Husband Shows Blind Devotion To Wife After She Loses Her SightInspirational Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- David Crowder Performing Here's My HeartMusic Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- ‘This I Know’ – Inspiring NEW Song From CrowderMusic Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: This Powerful Video of the "Love Chapter" Gave Me ChillsInspirational Videos
- Shout Out ‘We BELIEVE’ With This Praise-Worthy Newsboys HitMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.