Suhayr - Her Testimony - Education Videos
Embed sara-serving 6150 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 Suhayr grew up with a version of God who was distant and not compassionate. Her parents sent her to France to finish her education and ended up living in a convent and being served and loved by the nuns there. The unconditional love they gave her made her curious about their faith, but the concept of God as a father and Jesus as His son was difficult to accept. It wasn't until ending up in a Lutheran church in Norway that she began to give herself over to a new faith. She tells of a vision given to her in a dark hour, finally understanding her need for forgiveness and receiving his grace.
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Young Boy Sings ‘You Raise Me Up’ And Gets Every Judge To Turn AroundInspirational Videos
- Powerful American Idol Performance of Shout To The LordInspirational Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- Michael Buble And Blake Shelton Perform Heartfelt Duet Of ‘Home’Music Videos
- POWERFUL Reminder That It Can Wait. Never Text Or Post And DriveInspirational Videos
- You've Got to Hear What This Groom Said at The Altar!Cute Videos
- Gaither Vocal Band - You Brought Us OutMusic Videos
- Weatherman Has Hilarious Wardrobe MalfunctionComedy Videos
- Bride Sings 'Look at Me' as She Walks Down the AisleMusic Videos
- The Godly Truth About Bikinis - FINALLY Someone Gets It!Inspirational Videos
- Sisters Of The Bride Give The Best Wedding Toast EVER!Comedy Videos
No playlists found for this account.