Go With God 3 - Ministry Videos
Embed hmong4life 610 views 2010-10-02T02:15:16 LESLIE'S SALT SHAKER I: "It's time for me to say farewell as your pastor and join you as your friend in the Clovis community and in the pew. I look forward with you to the coming of your new pastor, Janette Saavedra. I know you are going to enjoy her and her family immensely! I am excited about her coming to Clovis! A special word of thanks to the United Methodist Women and the Boutique for hosting the Parsonage Shower for me and my mom's new home. Your generosity has provided us with the vast majority of the household items we will need and I just can't thank you enough!! Having these needs met has been a huge financial relief! Not to mention the fact that it is just plain fun to have new things!! Please come and visit us when you get a minute: just take 99 north to Mitchell Rd. Take Mitchell and then turn left on Hatch. From Hatch, turn right on Santa Fe, left on Seventh and take Seventh to Fox. The church is located on Fox between Sixth and Seventh Streets. The parsonage is the first house just past the church campus on Sixth. Worship is at 10:30 a.m."
More Ministry Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Smart Dog Barks Quieter When AskedCute Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Josh Groban Leaves You With Goosebumps After His Rendition Of ‘Bring Him Home’Music Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- 26-Year-Old’s Emotional Audition Gets Simon To Do The UNTHINKABLEInspirational Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Spectacular Performance Of ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ Will Give Your Goosebumps Gooseb...Music Videos
- You’ll Be Captivated When This Young Woman Sings ‘Down To The River To Pray’Inspirational Videos
- 'Never Let Me Go' From BART+TRICIA Will Warm Your Heart! So Moving!!Music Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: Proverbs 3:5-6 is My ALL-TIME Favorite. You've Got to See Why...Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.