No Phones in Heaven song written by Destinee - Today's Christian Videos
Embed godschangedgirl 5139 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 At age 13 Destinee wrote this song for her Uncle Joe who suddenly and without warning passed away...We spoke on the phone everyday and after telling her that I was waiting for the phone to ring and sadly saying but there aren't any phones in Heaven, she went to her room and wrote this amazing song for an amazing guy that is truly missed! Here she is at age 14 singing it in memory on Feb. 3, 2007, 1 yr after he died...Joe, we'll soon be there too, in a blink of an eye, not for a day, a week or year but for all eternity!!
More Today's Christian Videos
- Stunning A Cappella Group Sings Johnny Cash’s ‘Ring Of Fire’Music Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- Single Mom And Daughter Win The Judges Over With ‘Sunday Morning’Music Videos
- Beautiful Cover Of Hillsong’s ‘Broken Vessels’ Will Give You Chills All OverMusic Videos
- Adorable Dog Watches Over His Little Human Who Doesn't Feel WellCute Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Third dayMusic Videos
- Love DefinedMinistry Videos
- His Parents Ignored Him, So This Boy Gave Them A Surprise They’d Never ForgetInspirational Videos
- Man Surprises Fiancée With Picture-Perfect WeddingInspirational Videos
- Mother Sings ‘Amazing Grace’ To Daughter With AlbinismMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.