Safe ~ Phil Wickham - Today's Christian Videos
Embed jesuskvinne 3449 views 2010-10-02T01:42:27 Safe in the arms of God is exactly how I have felt the last couple of weeks in a more special way than usual! I have never been as sick as I have the last 12 days. Day 2 I couldn't remember my own phone number (lol) and headache like a strong migraine. being alone with 2 boys make times like this really challenging - but God always grant us everything we need! In all this, I a week ago got a phone from the nearby hospital that I could get an appointment to my youngest Friday that was and if he was approved, surgery today. This on top of everything leaved me with one choice - just continue to keep trusting God to provide in all things, that He would finish what he had started and that included giving me strength! Surgery is over and everything went well, we are home and he is asleep, I am still smiling because the joy and peace I have had in heart these 2 weeks, surpasses all the challenges that has been! Safe in His arms for sure!
More Today's Christian Videos
- Stunning A Cappella Group Sings Johnny Cash’s ‘Ring Of Fire’Music Videos
- His Parents Ignored Him, So This Boy Gave Them A Surprise They’d Never ForgetInspirational Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- Single Mom And Daughter Win The Judges Over With ‘Sunday Morning’Music Videos
- Mother Sings ‘Amazing Grace’ To Daughter With AlbinismMusic Videos
- Beautiful Cover Of Hillsong’s ‘Broken Vessels’ Will Give You Chills All OverMusic Videos
- Why am I so angry? - Nicole Unice (iBelieve.com)Ministry Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Third dayMusic Videos
- Chris Tomlin Featuring Kari Jobe Performing Crown Him (Majesty)Music Videos
- Love DefinedMinistry Videos
No playlists found for this account.