"I Hope You Dance" - Multigenerational Worship Dance - Ministry Videos
Embed danzingfool 12479 views 2010-10-01T22:34:51 This multigenerational worship dance includes everyone from grandmothers to infants. It was performed for Mother's Day 2008 at Acts 2 Church. Jennifer Gammil is the singer as well as a member of our dance team. This piece really stretched me as a choreographer and director, and I learned so much from it. I felt truly blessed to be a part of this amazing dance. Everytime I watch it, I find something new and wonderful. I hope you will be blessed as well.
More Ministry Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- Young Girl’s Voice Moves The Audience To TearsInspirational Videos
- Father Cuts In On Bride And Groom DanceMusic Videos
- Baby Horse Says Hello In The Best Way PossibleCute Videos
- Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da by MercyMe and The Rock & Worship Roadshow CrewMusic Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Little Boy Auditions With Song Written For His CrushCute Videos
- ‘Your Love’ – Powerful Christian Song Reminds Us Of His Never-Ending LoveMusic Videos
- Baby Cries Every Time She Hears ‘Let It Go’Cute Videos
No playlists found for this account.