"I Hope You Dance" - Multigenerational Worship Dance - Ministry Videos
Embed danzingfool 12514 views 2010-10-01T22:34:51 This multigenerational worship dance includes everyone from grandmothers to infants. It was performed for Mother's Day 2008 at Acts 2 Church. Jennifer Gammil is the singer as well as a member of our dance team. This piece really stretched me as a choreographer and director, and I learned so much from it. I felt truly blessed to be a part of this amazing dance. Everytime I watch it, I find something new and wonderful. I hope you will be blessed as well.
More Ministry Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- 6 Male Dancers Perform Amazing Synchronized DanceMusic Videos
- 12-Year-Old’s Whitney Houston Audition Has EVERYONE On Their Feet!Inspirational Videos
- 18-Year-Old’s Original Song Gets Simon To Say THIS. WOW!Inspirational Videos
- Dance Battle Between Good And Evil Will Leave Your Jaw On The FloorInspirational Videos
- Royal Tailor - Ready Set Go (ft. Capital Kings) - Official Music VideoMusic Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- 102-Year-Old Blows Out Birthday Candles In The Funniest WayComedy Videos
- Former Circus Lion Feels Grass For The First TimeInspirational Videos
- Bride Sings 'Look at Me' as She Walks Down the AisleMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.