Class 10,Math,Tangent to a Circle - Education Videos
Embed nexteduvideos 1305 views 2013-03-05T04:54:12 A straight line intersects a circle at one or two point. The tangent to a circle is a line that touches the circle at one point. Secant intersects the circle at two points. The point at which the straight line touches the circle is called the point of contact or point of tangency.
More Education Videos
- Nervous Man Nearly Breaks Down Before BLOWING The Crowd AwayInspirational Videos
- That's Amazing GraceMusic Videos
- This Kitty's Human Is Deaf. So She Learned His Language. And It's SO Precious!Cute Videos
- The Godly Truth About Bikinis - FINALLY Someone Gets It!Inspirational Videos
- Old Men STUN Everyone With Epic Dance NumberInspirational Videos
- Young Man Blows Audition Out Of The Water With ‘Blue Suede Shoes’Inspirational Videos
- Simon Stopped This 16-Year-Old Half Way Through. But You'll LOVE What She Did Next...Music Videos
- Casting Crowns - Praise You In This Storm (Live)Music Videos
- 16-Year-Old’s Version Of ‘Believe’ Moves Judges To TEARSMusic Videos
- Former Atheist’s Testimony Will Restore Your Faith In GodInspirational Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: You KNOW It's Coming, But This Powerful Version of Philippian...Inspirational Videos
- Young Girl’s Strong Voice Has Every Judge Trying To Win Her OverInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.