Class 10,Math,Tangent to a Circle - Education Videos
Embed nexteduvideos 1412 views 2013-03-05T04:54:12 A straight line intersects a circle at one or two point. The tangent to a circle is a line that touches the circle at one point. Secant intersects the circle at two points. The point at which the straight line touches the circle is called the point of contact or point of tangency.
More Education Videos
- ‘Redeemer’ – Nicole C. Mullen Performs This Favorite LIVE!Music Videos
- Laura Story - Blessings (Live)Music Videos
- Bullies Called Her 'World's Ugliest Woman' But She's Not Letting That Define Her!!...Inspirational Videos
- 17-Year-Old Girl Auditions With Granddad’s Favorite Song – WOW!Inspirational Videos
- 4 Beautiful Women Start ‘Amazing Grace’ Flash Mob. WOW!Inspirational Videos
- Scott Baio Talks Faith After Wife’s Cancer DiagnosisInspirational Videos
- Celtic Woman Sings Amazing Grace, and It's Simply Amazing!Music Videos
- Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) Hillsong United cover- Lauren DaigleMusic Videos
- Newsboys - We Believe (Live From OceanWay Nashville TN)Music Videos
- ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ – Beautiful Live Performance From AlabamaMusic Videos
- ‘Thy Word’ – Live Performance From Amy GrantMusic Videos
- ‘Bubble Wrap Believers’ – Eye-Opening View From The Skit GuysComedy Videos
No playlists found for this account.