Robert Griffin III: 'My Relationship With God is My Most Important Influence' (Gospel Light Minute #51) - Ministry Videos
Embed glsociety 359 views 2012-05-14T05:59:04 He went further to say, 'Whenever you can be a Christian and come to a Christian university like Baylor and make a difference like this whole football team has, it's great. [God] gives you the stage to make a difference and not to just talk about yourself, but lift Him up. There are a lot of different types of Christians everywhere, but my biggest thing is it's not our job to judge; it's just our job to go out, praise Him, let people know what He's doing, and let people follow if they want to. So I praise God, I thank him for everything. Purposefully, you live every day for Him, and when He gives you the opportunity to speak up for Him or to do something in His name, you do it." The young man that I am talking about is Robert Griffin III, better known as RG3.
More Ministry Videos
- Aerosmith’s Steven Tyler Sings Goosebump-Inducing ‘Amazing Grace’Music Videos
- Kathie Lee Gifford Honors Frank Gifford And The LORD!Inspirational Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: “Be Still and Know” This Uplifting Version of Psalm 46 Today—...Inspirational Videos
- Funny Mom Turns Our Thoughts Into Song With ‘I Wanna Go To Chick-Fil-A.’ LOL!Comedy Videos
- Blessed 5-Year-Old Sings Gospel Classic And Leaves Everyone In TEARS!Music Videos
- Exercise Just Got WAY Better With This Precious InstructorCute Videos
- Depression. Lonliness. Sin. And God.Today's Christian Videos
- Dancing Illusion Will Leave You Saying ‘What?’Movies
- Twin Babies Hold Hands And Talk For The First TimeCute Videos
- Michael W. Smith Gives All The Glory To The Lord With ‘I Lay Me Down’Music Videos
- Chris Tomlin at Passion - Lord, I Need YouMusic Videos
- Christopher Duffley Sings The National Anthem. WOW. That Voice!Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.