Pastor Richard Gudgel: "God Is Trustworthy" - Sermon Videos
Embed stpaulutica 495 views 2014-01-02T18:39:05 Hearing the Christmas story told year after year, some of the messier details of that story can begin to lose their edginess and start to sound quaint and predictable (which is a funny thing to say about a miracle). But the situation described by Matthew is anything but quaint: an unwed mother, an unplanned pregnancy, the prospect of divorce. Sounds more like the sad and messy reality of our modern lives than anything God would have planned. But this is how He wanted it to be. God might have sent His Son into the world under circumstances that were more noble, or at least not so messy. But this was the storyline He chose. And in doing so, God showed us His preference for using those who are weak and confused to accomplish His will. In this way, God’s power and grace shine even brighter. Can God work through you? Remember, you don’t have to have your life completely together or have everything figured out before God can use you. If the Christmas story is any clue, He does His best work when things are messy. Have a blessed Christmas!
More Sermon Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Powerful Story About Music Brings A News Anchor To TearsInspirational Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- ‘Where I Am Right Now’ – Powerful Worship Song Will BLOW You AwayMusic Videos
- Incredible Christian Remix Of ‘Let It Be’ Gave Me ChillsMusic Videos
- 15-Year-Old STUNS Judges With ‘I Am A Man Of Constant Sorrow’Inspirational Videos
- Christianity.com: Can a Christian practice yoga to the glory of God?-David Powliso...Education Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- MercyMe - Shake (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- We Have Come Here To Worship - Christine Ostroot OriginalMusic Videos
- ‘Trust In You’ – Beautiful New Worship Song From Lauren DaigleMusic Videos
- Couple Reunites For Precious Proposal At Wal-Mart After Being Divorced 43 YearsInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.