1 of 1 - Does God Really Exist? - Billy Crone - Ministry Videos
Embed bcrone1 5401 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 The question of, "Does God Really Exist?" is no small question. It has serious consequences to one's life both now and in the hereafter. You see, what you believe determines how you behave, and if you don't believe in God, then you'll act ungodly. It's as simple as that. Therefore, this study, God is Real, looks at the Four classical Arguments of the Existence of God. They include The Argument of Being, the Argument of Beginnings, the Argument of Morals, and the Argument of Design. People, the facts are this, if our society does not believe that there is a God, then why are we shocked when they keep acting like it? We don't need anymore secular solutions to the ills of our society. What we need is the truth of God's existence proclaimed across our great nation. People need to know that God alone is to be worshipped and that God alone will demand an account of every word and deed we have ever done. But unless we His Church start demonstrating the reality of God's existence with out lips and with out lives, how can we expect anyone to believe us? Therefore, this study seeks to encourage you to stop acting like practical athiest's and start living like God is Real.
More Ministry Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- Father Cuts In On Bride And Groom DanceMusic Videos
- Baby Horse Says Hello In The Best Way PossibleCute Videos
- Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da by MercyMe and The Rock & Worship Roadshow CrewMusic Videos
- Chris Tomlin - Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)Music Videos
- Little Boy Auditions With Song Written For His CrushCute Videos
- ‘Your Love’ – Powerful Christian Song Reminds Us Of His Never-Ending LoveMusic Videos
- Baby Cries Every Time She Hears ‘Let It Go’Cute Videos
- Breathtaking Russian Synchronized Skating RoutineMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.