Health Care - Today's Christian Videos
Embed mike-huckabee-2008 2694 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 The health care system in this country is irrevocably broken, in part because it is only a "health care" system. We don't need universal healthcare mandated by federal edict or funding through ever-higher taxes. We do need to get serious about preventive health care instead of chasing more and more dollars to treat chronic disease that is often avoidable. The result is that we'll be able to deliver better care where and when it's needed.
More Today's Christian Videos
- It Was A Typical Lip Dub Until A Phone Call Changed EVERYTHING!Inspirational Videos
- Kathie Lee Gifford Honors Frank Gifford And The LORD!Inspirational Videos
- Christianity.com: If a Christian commits suicide, do they still go to heaven?-Joe ...Education Videos
- Twin Babies Hold Hands And Talk For The First TimeCute Videos
- Blessed 5-Year-Old Sings Gospel Classic And Leaves Everyone In TEARS!Music Videos
- ‘War Room’ – Movie Trailer Proves Prayer Is POWERFULMovies
- Depression. Lonliness. Sin. And God.Today's Christian Videos
- MercyMe - Shake (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- Jackie Evancho and Peter Hollens Sing Beautiful A Cappella ‘Hallelujah’ DuetMusic Videos
- Chris Tomlin at Passion - Lord, I Need YouMusic Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: “Be Still and Know” This Uplifting Version of Psalm 46 Today—...Inspirational Videos
- Exercise Just Got WAY Better With This Precious InstructorCute Videos
No playlists found for this account.