The Daddy Song - Kids' Videos
Embed barnabuddies 3058 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 This original kids' praise song is from Matthew 7:9-11 - "If your child asks for bread, do you trick him with sawdust? If he asks for fish, do you scare him with a live snake on his plate? As bad as you are, you wouldn't think of such a thing. You're at least decent to your own children. So don't you think the God who conceived you in love will be even better?" (MSG) If you like the cartoons visit my art blog at www.barnabuddies.com to see more!
More Kids' Videos
- Wise Cat Explains The Super Bowl To New KittyComedy Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Beautiful Cover Of Hillsong’s ‘Broken Vessels’ Will Give You Chills All OverMusic Videos
- Adorable Dog Watches Over His Little Human Who Doesn't Feel WellCute Videos
- Emotional Love Story Follows Along With 1 Corinthians 13Inspirational Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- "Laying It Aside"Ministry Videos
- Love DefinedMinistry Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- Single Mom And Daughter Win The Judges Over With ‘Sunday Morning’Music Videos
- Stunning A Cappella Group Sings Johnny Cash’s ‘Ring Of Fire’Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.