The Importance of Reading to Your Child - Family Videos
Embed drjamesdobson 720 views 2013-10-14T19:39:04 The importance of parents reading to their children goes a long way. It has been tested and proven that a child who's parents read to them will not only do better academically, but will create confidence in that child. There's nothing like that special time when a child is sitting with their parents reading a book. Those are intimate times for a child which sparks conversation, and creates interaction in the relationships that strengthen the child's well being. Later in life that child will continue to build on that bondage keep an open communication.
More Family Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Encouraging Bible Verses to Get You through Today!Inspirational Videos
- I Fought For YouInspirational Videos
- Pray Thank Remember (Memorial Day)Inspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Marines Sing Glorious Version Of ‘Lord, I Lift Your Name On High’Inspirational Videos
- ‘Are You Good Enough For God?’ – Powerful Modern Day ParableMinistry Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- 'Gut-Wrenching ‘Fallen Soldier’ Song Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Encounter with Jesus While He was Critically Injured - Ali Perez (NDE)Inspirational Videos
- Former Circus Lion Feels Grass For The First TimeInspirational Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- Christian Comedian Has BEST Response After Being Called FatComedy Videos
No playlists found for this account.