The Importance of Reading to Your Child - Family Videos
Embed drjamesdobson 614 views 2013-10-14T19:39:04 The importance of parents reading to their children goes a long way. It has been tested and proven that a child who's parents read to them will not only do better academically, but will create confidence in that child. There's nothing like that special time when a child is sitting with their parents reading a book. Those are intimate times for a child which sparks conversation, and creates interaction in the relationships that strengthen the child's well being. Later in life that child will continue to build on that bondage keep an open communication.
More Family Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- Stunning A Cappella Group Sings Johnny Cash’s ‘Ring Of Fire’Music Videos
- His Parents Ignored Him, So This Boy Gave Them A Surprise They’d Never ForgetInspirational Videos
- Man Surprises Fiancée With Picture-Perfect WeddingInspirational Videos
- Dash Cam Records Police Officer Hilariously Singing In CarComedy Videos
- Single Mom And Daughter Win The Judges Over With ‘Sunday Morning’Music Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Third dayMusic Videos
- Matthew West - Do Something (Live)Music Videos
- Chris Tomlin Featuring Kari Jobe Performing Crown Him (Majesty)Music Videos
- WALK AWAY by Chad LeeMusic Videos
- Mother Sings To Son Fighting For His Life In HospitalInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.