The Importance of Reading to Your Child - Family Videos
Embed drjamesdobson 570 views 2013-10-14T19:39:04 The importance of parents reading to their children goes a long way. It has been tested and proven that a child who's parents read to them will not only do better academically, but will create confidence in that child. There's nothing like that special time when a child is sitting with their parents reading a book. Those are intimate times for a child which sparks conversation, and creates interaction in the relationships that strengthen the child's well being. Later in life that child will continue to build on that bondage keep an open communication.
More Family Videos
- The incredible testimony behind the song Dance Again by LIFE WorshipInspirational Videos
- Carrie Underwood’s Stunning Performance Of ‘O Holy Night’ Will Leave You Speechles...Music Videos
- You'll Be In AWE Of This Incredible A Cappella Christmas ClassicMusic Videos
- You'll FEEL God's Arms Of Love On This Heartfelt Performance With An AMAZING Endin...Music Videos
- Amazing Christmas Version Of 'Hallelujah' Reminds Us What The Season Is Really Abo...Music Videos
- Hilarious Family Sends Out Video Christmas Card In Their PajamasComedy Videos
- Funny Christmas Church SignsComedy Videos
- Jackie Evancho in a Stunning Christmas Performance of Silent NightInspirational Videos
- Awe-Inspiring Version Of ‘Mary, Did You Know?’ Will Leave You SpeechlessMusic Videos
- Darius Rucker Sings Emotional Holiday Song ‘What God Wants For Christmas’Music Videos
- Children Write Hilarious Christmas Song For Adults To Perform At ChurchComedy Videos
- Grocery Store Surprises Shoppers With AWESOME Version Of 'Jingle Bells'Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.