The Importance of Reading to Your Child - Family Videos
Embed drjamesdobson 699 views 2013-10-14T19:39:04 The importance of parents reading to their children goes a long way. It has been tested and proven that a child who's parents read to them will not only do better academically, but will create confidence in that child. There's nothing like that special time when a child is sitting with their parents reading a book. Those are intimate times for a child which sparks conversation, and creates interaction in the relationships that strengthen the child's well being. Later in life that child will continue to build on that bondage keep an open communication.
More Family Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: Must-See Version of Psalm 91 Has Taken Us by StormEducation Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- 6 Male Dancers Perform Amazing Synchronized DanceMusic Videos
- MotherhoodInspirational Videos
- Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da by MercyMe and The Rock & Worship Roadshow CrewMusic Videos
- Chris Tomlin - Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)Music Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Little Boy Auditions With Song Written For His CrushCute Videos
- Security Guard Starts Playing Abandoned Piano. CHILLS!Inspirational Videos
- ‘Your Love’ – Powerful Christian Song Reminds Us Of His Never-Ending LoveMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.