The Importance of Reading to Your Child - Family Videos
Embed drjamesdobson 795 views 2013-10-14T19:39:04 The importance of parents reading to their children goes a long way. It has been tested and proven that a child who's parents read to them will not only do better academically, but will create confidence in that child. There's nothing like that special time when a child is sitting with their parents reading a book. Those are intimate times for a child which sparks conversation, and creates interaction in the relationships that strengthen the child's well being. Later in life that child will continue to build on that bondage keep an open communication.
More Family Videos
- Bullies Called Her 'World's Ugliest Woman' But She's Not Letting That Define Her!!...Inspirational Videos
- ‘Redeemer’ – Nicole C. Mullen Performs This Favorite LIVE!Music Videos
- 17-Year-Old Girl Auditions With Granddad’s Favorite Song – WOW!Inspirational Videos
- 4 Beautiful Women Start ‘Amazing Grace’ Flash Mob. WOW!Inspirational Videos
- Laura Story - Blessings (Live)Music Videos
- ‘Friends’ – Michael W. Smith And Christian Artists Perform LiveMusic Videos
- Celtic Woman Sings Amazing Grace, and It's Simply Amazing!Music Videos
- Newsboys - We Believe (Live From OceanWay Nashville TN)Music Videos
- ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ – Beautiful Live Performance From AlabamaMusic Videos
- This Country Crooner Had ALL 4 Judges Stunned. WOW!Inspirational Videos
- 11-Year-Old Plays The Banjo Like You’ve NEVER Heard BeforeInspirational Videos
- ‘Thy Word’ – Live Performance From Amy GrantMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.