Widowed Father Auditions in Memory of His Deceased Wife of 27 Years of Marriage - Inspirational Videos
Embed alegator21 58787 views 2013-05-29T16:14:05 Father of 3, Bryan Townley just recently lost his beloved wife of 27 years, in a sudden tragic death. Struggling to figure out how to start his life over again, he decided to audition on the X Factor and sing in her memory. He sings with such passion and emotion, it will be difficult not to cry!
More Inspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- Young Girl’s Voice Moves The Audience To TearsInspirational Videos
- Father Cuts In On Bride And Groom DanceMusic Videos
- Baby Horse Says Hello In The Best Way PossibleCute Videos
- Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da by MercyMe and The Rock & Worship Roadshow CrewMusic Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Little Boy Auditions With Song Written For His CrushCute Videos
- ‘Your Love’ – Powerful Christian Song Reminds Us Of His Never-Ending LoveMusic Videos
- Baby Cries Every Time She Hears ‘Let It Go’Cute Videos
- Breathtaking Russian Synchronized Skating RoutineMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.