where to go when depression hits... - Inspirational Videos
Embed livingforeternity 419 views 2011-04-30T15:10:29 The Bible tells us that after Elijah had done great things for God at Mount Carmel, that the evil queen Jezebel threatened to kill Elijah (1 Kings 19:1-2). This caused Elijah to go from one of the most incredible mountain top experiences that anyone has ever had with God, into a complete downward spiral of fear, hopelessness, and depression. He was so depressed that he ran far away from everyone and hid in a dark and lonely cave. Too depressed to face life, too discouraged to even get up out of bed, the Bible tells us that the Lord came to Elijah and instructed him to get up and get going. Maybe you can relate to Elijah today? Maybe you can understand the loneliness, fear, and great depression that he must have felt. The type of depression that keeps you in bed all day, shut out from the world. If you are in this place today, it is my prayer that the following video will give you encouragement to take some simple steps to get back on track with God, and His plan for you.
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- Stunning A Cappella Group Sings Johnny Cash’s ‘Ring Of Fire’Music Videos
- His Parents Ignored Him, So This Boy Gave Them A Surprise They’d Never ForgetInspirational Videos
- Mother Sings To Son Fighting For His Life In HospitalInspirational Videos
- Dash Cam Records Police Officer Hilariously Singing In CarComedy Videos
- Single Mom And Daughter Win The Judges Over With ‘Sunday Morning’Music Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Matthew West - Do Something (Live)Music Videos
- Chris Tomlin Featuring Kari Jobe Performing Crown Him (Majesty)Music Videos
- Change Me God - REILLY (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- Jeanne Robertson Brings The Laughs With Her Feelings On Cursive WritingComedy Videos
- WALK AWAY by Chad LeeMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.