Melissa's journey through brain surgery - Inspirational Videos
Embed allneedchrist1 271 views 2011-12-12T14:19:06 Melissa's has undergone two craniotomies within 4 months during 2010. The first craniotomy was an attempt to remove what was believed to be a benign tumor. The tumor was too close to the motor cortex to completely remove. A second craniotomy was conducted while Melissa was awake in an effort to remove the remainder of the tumor. Unfortunately the surgery was not successful in removing the tumor. The tumor continues to cause seizures and Chemotherapy is the likely next course of treatment. This video displays in a very personal way Melissa's quest for joy in tribulation.
More Inspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: Must-See Version of Psalm 91 Has Taken Us by StormEducation Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- 6 Male Dancers Perform Amazing Synchronized DanceMusic Videos
- MotherhoodInspirational Videos
- Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da by MercyMe and The Rock & Worship Roadshow CrewMusic Videos
- Chris Tomlin - Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)Music Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Little Boy Auditions With Song Written For His CrushCute Videos
- Security Guard Starts Playing Abandoned Piano. CHILLS!Inspirational Videos
- Mother Of 5 Has The Crowd On Their Feet With ‘Somewhere Over The Rainbow’Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.