Melissa's journey through brain surgery - Inspirational Videos
Embed allneedchrist1 279 views 2011-12-12T14:19:06 Melissa's has undergone two craniotomies within 4 months during 2010. The first craniotomy was an attempt to remove what was believed to be a benign tumor. The tumor was too close to the motor cortex to completely remove. A second craniotomy was conducted while Melissa was awake in an effort to remove the remainder of the tumor. Unfortunately the surgery was not successful in removing the tumor. The tumor continues to cause seizures and Chemotherapy is the likely next course of treatment. This video displays in a very personal way Melissa's quest for joy in tribulation.
More Inspirational Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Encouraging Bible Verses to Get You through Today!Inspirational Videos
- I Fought For YouInspirational Videos
- Pray Thank Remember (Memorial Day)Inspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Marines Sing Glorious Version Of ‘Lord, I Lift Your Name On High’Inspirational Videos
- ‘Are You Good Enough For God?’ – Powerful Modern Day ParableMinistry Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- 'Gut-Wrenching ‘Fallen Soldier’ Song Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Encounter with Jesus While He was Critically Injured - Ali Perez (NDE)Inspirational Videos
- Former Circus Lion Feels Grass For The First TimeInspirational Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- Christian Comedian Has BEST Response After Being Called FatComedy Videos
No playlists found for this account.