Melissa's journey through brain surgery - Inspirational Videos
Embed allneedchrist1 238 views 2011-12-12T14:19:06 Melissa's has undergone two craniotomies within 4 months during 2010. The first craniotomy was an attempt to remove what was believed to be a benign tumor. The tumor was too close to the motor cortex to completely remove. A second craniotomy was conducted while Melissa was awake in an effort to remove the remainder of the tumor. Unfortunately the surgery was not successful in removing the tumor. The tumor continues to cause seizures and Chemotherapy is the likely next course of treatment. This video displays in a very personal way Melissa's quest for joy in tribulation.
More Inspirational Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- Stunning A Cappella Group Sings Johnny Cash’s ‘Ring Of Fire’Music Videos
- His Parents Ignored Him, So This Boy Gave Them A Surprise They’d Never ForgetInspirational Videos
- Man Surprises Fiancée With Picture-Perfect WeddingInspirational Videos
- Dash Cam Records Police Officer Hilariously Singing In CarComedy Videos
- Single Mom And Daughter Win The Judges Over With ‘Sunday Morning’Music Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Third dayMusic Videos
- Matthew West - Do Something (Live)Music Videos
- Chris Tomlin Featuring Kari Jobe Performing Crown Him (Majesty)Music Videos
- Jeanne Robertson Brings The Laughs With Her Feelings On Cursive WritingComedy Videos
- WALK AWAY by Chad LeeMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.