Melissa's journey through brain surgery - Inspirational Videos
Embed allneedchrist1 252 views 2011-12-12T14:19:06 Melissa's has undergone two craniotomies within 4 months during 2010. The first craniotomy was an attempt to remove what was believed to be a benign tumor. The tumor was too close to the motor cortex to completely remove. A second craniotomy was conducted while Melissa was awake in an effort to remove the remainder of the tumor. Unfortunately the surgery was not successful in removing the tumor. The tumor continues to cause seizures and Chemotherapy is the likely next course of treatment. This video displays in a very personal way Melissa's quest for joy in tribulation.
More Inspirational Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Powerful Story About Music Brings A News Anchor To TearsInspirational Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- ‘Trust In You’ – Beautiful New Worship Song From Lauren DaigleMusic Videos
- 15-Year-Old STUNS Judges With ‘I Am A Man Of Constant Sorrow’Inspirational Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: Must-See Version of Psalm 91 Has Taken Us by StormEducation Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- STRANGERS SURPRISE WOMAN WITH GIVING MOBInspirational Videos
- Crosswalk.com: Does the Bible prescribe the a wife should stay with an abusive hus...Education Videos
- ‘Where I Am Right Now’ – Powerful Worship Song Will BLOW You AwayMusic Videos
- Couple Reunites For Precious Proposal At Wal-Mart After Being Divorced 43 YearsInspirational Videos
- Incredible Christian Remix Of ‘Let It Be’ Gave Me ChillsMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.