The Daily Pulse (Thursday, June 30, 2011): From Dad's perspective - Inspirational Videos
Embed speakmyword 199 views 2011-06-30T08:44:37 Daily Pulse: Psalm 88:3-9 You have taken from me my closest friends and have made me repulsive to them. I am confined and cannot escape; my eyes are dim with grief. I call to you, O LORD, every day; I spread out my hands to you.
More Inspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- 6 Male Dancers Perform Amazing Synchronized DanceMusic Videos
- 12-Year-Old’s Whitney Houston Audition Has EVERYONE On Their Feet!Inspirational Videos
- Dance Battle Between Good And Evil Will Leave Your Jaw On The FloorInspirational Videos
- Royal Tailor - Ready Set Go (ft. Capital Kings) - Official Music VideoMusic Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- 18-Year-Old’s Original Song Gets Simon To Say THIS. WOW!Inspirational Videos
- 102-Year-Old Blows Out Birthday Candles In The Funniest WayComedy Videos
- Former Circus Lion Feels Grass For The First TimeInspirational Videos
- Bride Sings 'Look at Me' as She Walks Down the AisleMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.