The Sun Stands Still - Education Videos
Embed logosbiblestudy.org 810 views 2011-07-19T19:24:09 To ask whether an event in Scripture really takes place or not is an inappropriate question: in the world of the narrative it most certainly does. But even in the world of the story we do not have to ascribe a miracle where one doesn’t occur. Take for instance the story of the sun standing still in Joshua 10. This is a perfect example where most readers see a miracle of colossal proportion, where one doesn’t necessarily take place. So if a miracle is not involved, how does the sun stand still over Gibeon, allowing Joshua and the Israelites to defeat the five kings of the Amorites in Joshua chapter 10?
More Education Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Powerful Story About Music Brings A News Anchor To TearsInspirational Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- ‘Trust In You’ – Beautiful New Worship Song From Lauren DaigleMusic Videos
- ‘Where I Am Right Now’ – Powerful Worship Song Will BLOW You AwayMusic Videos
- 15-Year-Old STUNS Judges With ‘I Am A Man Of Constant Sorrow’Inspirational Videos
- Christianity.com: Can a Christian practice yoga to the glory of God?-David Powliso...Education Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- MercyMe - Shake (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- Couple Reunites For Precious Proposal At Wal-Mart After Being Divorced 43 YearsInspirational Videos
- Loving Husband Shows Blind Devotion To Wife After She Loses Her SightInspirational Videos
- Incredible Christian Remix Of ‘Let It Be’ Gave Me ChillsMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.