The Sun Stands Still - Education Videos
Embed logosbiblestudy.org 1057 views 2011-07-19T19:24:09 To ask whether an event in Scripture really takes place or not is an inappropriate question: in the world of the narrative it most certainly does. But even in the world of the story we do not have to ascribe a miracle where one doesn’t occur. Take for instance the story of the sun standing still in Joshua 10. This is a perfect example where most readers see a miracle of colossal proportion, where one doesn’t necessarily take place. So if a miracle is not involved, how does the sun stand still over Gibeon, allowing Joshua and the Israelites to defeat the five kings of the Amorites in Joshua chapter 10?
More Education Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Young Boy Sings ‘You Raise Me Up’ And Gets Every Judge To Turn AroundInspirational Videos
- Powerful American Idol Performance of Shout To The LordInspirational Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- Michael Buble And Blake Shelton Perform Heartfelt Duet Of ‘Home’Music Videos
- POWERFUL Reminder That It Can Wait. Never Text Or Post And DriveInspirational Videos
- You've Got to Hear What This Groom Said at The Altar!Cute Videos
- Gaither Vocal Band - You Brought Us OutMusic Videos
- Weatherman Has Hilarious Wardrobe MalfunctionComedy Videos
- Bride Sings 'Look at Me' as She Walks Down the AisleMusic Videos
- The Godly Truth About Bikinis - FINALLY Someone Gets It!Inspirational Videos
- Sisters Of The Bride Give The Best Wedding Toast EVER!Comedy Videos
No playlists found for this account.