Part 1 of Seeing the Unseen - the importance of focusing on the eternal rather than the temporary - Today's Christian Videos
Embed crawley_church 1596 views 2010-10-02T00:57:41 Paul tells the Corinthians that he looked "not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen; for the things which are seen are temporal, but the things which are not seen are eternal" (2 Cor 4:18) - this week Mark asks whether the way we live our lives would be affected (in the way Paul's life was) if we too spent more time "seeing" the unseen rather than being distracted by the day to day physical (temporary) things around us. In particular, Mark looks at the impact that "living by faith, not sight" had on Paul's attitudes to evangelism and suffering.
More Today's Christian Videos
- Young Girl Leaves The Judges In AWE With Broadway ClassicInspirational Videos
- Little Boy Confuses Robber With Jesus And Changes His LifeInspirational Videos
- Christianity.com: Does the Bible teach that a Christian can be a practicing homose...Education Videos
- Christian Artists Sing ‘Here I Am To Worship’Music Videos
- Country Girl Gives Goosebumps With ‘How Great Thou Art’Music Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: God Knew I Needed This Uplifting Version of Psalm 46 Today—He...Inspirational Videos
- Christianity.com: Why do Christians advocate obeying the laws of Leviticus regardi...Education Videos
- INCREDIBLE performance of How Great Thou Art by Carrie Underwood with Vince GillMusic Videos
- Powerful Performance of ‘Hallelujah’ by Bon JoviMusic Videos
- When They Saw This Old Woman Sit At The Piano No One Expected THIS. Hang On Tight!Inspirational Videos
- Man Blows Judges Away With Worship Song AuditionInspirational Videos
- Christian Comedian LOLs At What Her BFF Used Coupons OnComedy Videos
No playlists found for this account.