Part 1 of Seeing the Unseen - the importance of focusing on the eternal rather than the temporary - Today's Christian Videos
Embed crawley_church 1548 views 2010-10-02T00:57:41 Paul tells the Corinthians that he looked "not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen; for the things which are seen are temporal, but the things which are not seen are eternal" (2 Cor 4:18) - this week Mark asks whether the way we live our lives would be affected (in the way Paul's life was) if we too spent more time "seeing" the unseen rather than being distracted by the day to day physical (temporary) things around us. In particular, Mark looks at the impact that "living by faith, not sight" had on Paul's attitudes to evangelism and suffering.
More Today's Christian Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Powerful Story About Music Brings A News Anchor To TearsInspirational Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- ‘Where I Am Right Now’ – Powerful Worship Song Will BLOW You AwayMusic Videos
- Loving Husband Shows Blind Devotion To Wife After She Loses Her SightInspirational Videos
- Incredible Christian Remix Of ‘Let It Be’ Gave Me ChillsMusic Videos
- Christianity.com: Can a Christian practice yoga to the glory of God?-David Powliso...Education Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- MercyMe - Shake (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- ‘This I Know’ – Inspiring NEW Song From CrowderMusic Videos
- ‘Holy Spirit’ – Awe-Inspiring Kari Jobe Hit Will Move YouMusic Videos
- ‘Trust In You’ – Beautiful New Worship Song From Lauren DaigleMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.