The BETTER Covenant - Today's Christian Videos
Embed s8w 1509 views 2010-10-02T00:59:09 By the Law of Moses came the knowledge of sin and the condemnation for it, for the Law says "Thou shalt not" and then Moses stands as your judge the moment you break it. It is a better to have the knowledge of Christ and be justified in Gods sight then to have the knowledge of sin and stand condemned before God.
More Today's Christian Videos
- Young Girl Leaves The Judges In AWE With Broadway ClassicInspirational Videos
- Little Boy Confuses Robber With Jesus And Changes His LifeInspirational Videos
- Christianity.com: Does the Bible teach that a Christian can be a practicing homose...Education Videos
- Christian Comedian LOLs At What Her BFF Used Coupons OnComedy Videos
- Christian Artists Sing ‘Here I Am To Worship’Music Videos
- Country Girl Gives Goosebumps With ‘How Great Thou Art’Music Videos
- INCREDIBLE performance of How Great Thou Art by Carrie Underwood with Vince GillMusic Videos
- Powerful Performance of ‘Hallelujah’ by Bon JoviMusic Videos
- Clap Along With This ‘HAPPY’ Christian Remix – You Can’t Help But Smile!Music Videos
- Casting Crowns - Praise You In This Storm (Live)Music Videos
- Spectacular Performance Of ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ Will Give Your Goosebumps Gooseb...Music Videos
- Man Blows Judges Away With Worship Song AuditionInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.